I Am****OFFICIALLY****Done Worrying About N.E.

SoFlaJets

there is a response in JetMo's thread about the ones hoping we lose and somebody posted a link to a Pats fan site talking about them possibly pick before us..who cares?

I wasted a lot of time and energy on the boards this year worrying if NE has been cheating, Wondering If we will beat them, Hoping that Brady can somehow get his legs broken, Arguing If Wilfork and Seymour are dirty scumbags or not, Did they intentionally hurt a 2 Jets QB in 2 games? Asking If anybody can stop them, Thinking that IF they win another SB, how unfair it would be that they might still get to pick before us-It's too much

I mean WHO FRIGGIN CARES MAN....I am done with it-I could care less if they go un defeated or not-it means nothing to me and should mean nothing to us Jets fans

there is a response in JetMo's thread about the ones hoping we lose and somebody posted a link to a Pats fan site talking about them possibly pick before us..who cares?

I wasted a lot of time and energy on the boards this year worrying if NE has been cheating, Wondering If we will beat them, Hoping that Brady can somehow get his legs broken, Arguing If Wilfork and Seymour are dirty scumbags or not, Did they intentionally hurt a 2 Jets QB in 2 games? Asking If anybody can stop them, Thinking that IF they win another SB, how unfair it would be that they might still get to pick before us-It's too much

I mean WHO FRIGGIN CARES MAN....I am done with it-I could care less if they go un defeated or not-it means nothing to me and should mean nothing to us Jets fans

haha,,

BUT,,,

u sure wouldnt mind if Giants won tonite :D

I won't be watching SJ-I'm working and I guess I'll be mildly curious and ask a score tonight-but really, who cares? The border war is done-we lost...

i am not watching either (goin to movies),,but i will still be happy if giants ruin thier place in history,,

i am not watching either (goin to movies),,but i will still be happy if giants ruin thier place in history,,

man SJ-I watched two frigging HORRIBLE movies the last 2 days the Grindhouse flicks by Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez-OMG-unbelievably bad-both

every single freaking year, the chowds and their stupid fans march into our house and beat the crap out of our team, their fans are annoying as hell, the biggest front runners there are. how you could you not ROOT for the Giants tonight, im not saying make it the end of the world, but how could you possibly condone a Patriots perfect season as a Jets fan?

every single freaking year, the chowds and their stupid fans march into our house and beat the crap out of our team, their fans are annoying as hell, the biggest front runners there are. how you could you not ROOT for the Giants tonight, im not saying make it the end of the world, but how could you possibly condone a Patriots perfect season as a Jets fan?

TBH 1-6 the Pats fans on this site aren't annoying like the ones at JI-they're pretty damn good people...I mean look at a jerk-off like MACPAC-there's no one here that even comes close to being THAT kind of Pats fan...oh yea Foxboro Fanatic is a good dude over there and Dean (if he's still there ) is a smart football fan.

No one here-not one single Jets fan is rooting for a Pats-perfect season-what I'm saying with this thread is I've expended enough negative energy towards something that I have no power to change-I'm burned out on it ya know? I have the Jets to concern me-and there is a LOT to be concerned about...

TBH 1-6 the Pats fans on this site aren't annoying like the ones at JI-they're pretty damn good people...I mean look at a jerk-off like MACPAC-there's no one here that even comes close to being THAT kind of Pats fan...oh yea Foxboro Fanatic is a good dude over there and Dean (if he's still there ) is a smart football fan.

No one here-not one single Jets fan is rooting for a Pats-perfect season-what I'm saying with this thread is I've expended enough negative energy towards something that I have no power to change-I'm burned out on it ya know? I have the Jets to concern me-and there is a LOT to be concerned about...

PatsfanTX is gone at JI now isn't he????

He's a tool.

I couldn't agree more. This is not a rivalry anymore. A rivalry involves winning once in a while.

Archived