Tomorrow's weather for the Game

BP

# Tomorrow: A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 42F. Winds light and variable.

# Tomorrow night: Cloudy with rain and snow. Low 33F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. A slushy accumulation of around one inch.

# Monday: Rain and snow tapering off in the morning. Decreasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High near 40F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 50%.

This sucks... not that it's snowing, but that I might have to go to work after the game. which will seriously put a dent in my partying tomorrow. damnit! :cussing:

Oh please its a joke. Chill out and laugh once in awhile.Besides no name calling eevr took place.

This is funny, because I've never laughed at any of your jokes. so how could I tell whether you're joking or not?

You've done this way too many times, to way too many posters. sorry dude, you're never gonna get it.

LOL, Check out how he got banned on TGG.

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=9439

:rl::rl::rl:

You made a mistake BP.

irish jet I came here with my same name how about you? I have nothing to hide.You obvioulsy are similiar to a stalker with me being your target.Whats the deal.

I have no reason to hide or lie about anything how about you?

Warm regards JETSFAN5180

irish jet I came here with my same name how about you? I have nothing to hide.You obvioulsy are similiar to a stalker with me being your target.Whats the deal.

Warm regards JETSFAN5180

Alright fellas, break it up. I have shot pm's to both parties involved and I am calling for a cease fire. ok?

Just ignore each other. thank you!

Warm regards JETSFAN5180

I think that those dudes were *******s for what they said..but you seem to be proud of the fact that you were banned by keeping it in your sig.

Does anyone really care about it that much?

Warm regards JETSFAN5180

Hey, let's get something straight right now...I'm the original "Stalker".:fighting0002:

Archived