Hey Smizzy, grow up.

ECURB

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But misusing a picture and calling them a dunce is not?

Just stop...

Can I post Garb's picture Smizzy?

I thought we werent allowed to becuase she asked us not to..??

Please dont use my picture... oh wait that doesnt work for me... you dont like me so the rules dont apply...

If someone doesn't want a picture published on the site, we respect that request. That is why your thread was deleted.

Thats odd.

Inappropiate???

Have you ever actually read that guys posts???

I can name you at least 8 posters who thinks that guy is an absolute tool and will provide evidence for one of them.

"you ****ing stupid Piece of worhless ****!!!! "

How can you read that and type this with a straight face? Yes. Inappropriate.

keep it up ec and I'll definitely catch up with you in post counts-you are getting close to getting your ass banned-take Garb's picture down-it's being rude and she did nothing to you today did she?

I think she is a dunce for her views on football.

Smizzy thinks I am a dunce for my views on football.

Ban me... I would hope SMizzy gets the same... or we both need to change our avatars...

"you ****ing stupid Piece of worhless ****!!!! "

How can you read that and type this with a straight face? Yes. Inappropriate.

That poster should be banned.

People who have already commented on just how terrible a poster he is:

The Troll

Gainzo

Barton

Ghost

Hoping4asuperbowl

To name just a few. There are a lot more.

Nothing I've said about him is untrue.

This is hilarious. :rl:

ecurb is the most immature whiniest dunce in JN history.

You get that title pal... you whined about Chad more than I talked about him... and then latched on to the rookie before you even knew he was any good...

Stick to your guns, ecurb. I think it's working.

Its at least proving that Smizzy doesnt follow the rules and is full of himself...

Still hasnt taken it down yet my attempts to do the exact same thing keep being stopped...

I hate to get in the middle of all the drama, but is Smizzy's avatar really all that different from Ecurb's old "clemenade" signature about barton and 124? IIRC, the picture did mention at least one of them by name, which obviously isn't the same as using their pictures, but the intention is basically the same as Smizzy's.

If I'm remembering this picture wrong, ignore my post by all means, but if I'm right....

I think she is a dunce for her views on football.

Smizzy thinks I am a dunce for my views on football.

Ban me... I would hope SMizzy gets the same... or we both need to change our avatars...

You wouldn't know a decent view on football if it fell out of Chad's jock strap.

You wouldn't know a decent view on football if it fell out of Chad's jock strap.

Last chance to follow your own rules...

Please dont use my picture in any thread or way shap or form other than the photoshop thread... and do not use is as an insult to me (such a "dunce")

That poster should be banned.

People who have already commented on just how terrible a poster he is:

The Troll

Gainzo

Barton

Ghost

Hoping4asuperbowl

To name just a few. There are a lot more.

Nothing I've said about him is untrue.

No,just inappropriate and against the rules.

Last chance to follow your own rules...

Please dont use my picture in any thread or way shap or form other than the photoshop thread... and do not use is as an insult to me (such a "dunce")

Last chance? What are you going to do, call the internet police?

TBH I'm with ecurb here.

I've been warned (by you smizzy) and neg repped here for personal attacks (On JF5180 and on DWC btw who I think 'earned the right to be made fun of').

I think having a picture of a poster with a dunce hat on is worse than calling someone a moron and TBH it's a bit hypocritical.

TBH, thwe way you were posting last night you have no room to talk. I would zip it if I were you.

Archived