Hey Smizzy, grow up.

ECURB

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...

I always liked Smizzy, was a personal favorite of mine amongst the First JN Exodus Crowd.

But it sounds like he was actually a proper scumbag, if what everyone says about him (always in non-specific tho) is true.

He done bad things, is all I've heard, and hasn't been here for a very long time.

So, yeah. Would love to know more, if only cause I liked the guy, but sometimes best to leave some things be.

I always liked Smizzy, was a personal favorite of mine amongst the First JN Exodus Crowd.

But it sounds like he was actually a proper scumbag, if what everyone says about him (always in non-specific tho) is true.

He done bad things, is all I've heard, and hasn't been here for a very long time.

So, yeah. Would love to know more, if only cause I liked the guy, but sometimes best to leave some things be.

Ya have to assume he is here under a different poster name (if anyone knows, DM it to me).

It's hard for many folks to run away from JN even if you have argument w/someone/drop allegiance to team (supposedly)/get banned for a bit and hold grudge etc etc... It's a great site, run by great folks and a helluva lot of fun :) 

**** him. I never met the prick, but running off with the fantasy league money is only the 2nd worst thing I know he did.

I don't remember him doing this. If he did, I'd honestly knock on his door.

"Hey, uhhh, got my money?"

• 3 weeks later...

The guy hasn't posted in 7 years. Why bash him now?

I bashed him 9 months ago when he was on topic.

I wouldn't bash him now, but seeing as you brought him up - He's a dick.

Edit: 3 times a dick apparently. The servers are strong.

He mixed itching powder into the Vaseline in the Mod Lounge.

Archived