Hey what's up

Jet Moses

Just got back from the game. Partied at 11C with Tony, Duane, Max and the rest of the crew - LEFT MY FOOTBALL IN THE KINGSLEY WITH GREG BUTTLES AUTOGRAPH- went with Duane to visit Joe Baby, went to 16H, saw not one person I knew except for Sooth, who was stuffing his face with food and pretended he didn't see me, went back to 11C and then went in to watch the game, came back out after the Jets punted the ball for like the millionth time (I was getting a serious headache from watching paint dry) went back to 11C, partied some more , Ras gave me a ride home, here I am- THANKS RAS! YOU THE MAN!

they should have paid YOU JetMoses to go through watching that horrible excuse for an NFL football game

Dude, it was freezing and wet. Both offenses were abysmal. And the TV timeouts. I couldn't take it. Me and Ras (BP) went back to the Kingsley to do shots with Duane.

Dude, it was freezing and wet. Both offenses were abysmal. And the TV timeouts. I couldn't take it. Me and Ras (BP) went back to the Kingsley to do shots with Duane.

those TV timeouts are brutal when the weather sucks-last year's Miami game in that monsoon seemed like they were taking an hour each

Was 124 on TV???

I'm pretty sure he was, it looked like him and the guy was wearing a D'Brick top which IIRC 124 got for Christmas. Anyone else notice him??

He was standing alone and the commentators made a comment about him.

I must have been him, cos he was wearing a D'Brick jersey.

ok i'm picturing the kingsley as a green rv.. am i right?

Noooooooooooooo. It's white.

those TV timeouts are brutal when the weather sucks-last year's Miami game in that monsoon seemed like they were taking an hour each

Yeah, and when you have perpetual 3 and outs by each team, it's unreal. It's worse than after school detention.

LOL, The CBS Commentators were talking about him too.

Yeah that was him, that kid is hardcore.

Just got back from the game. Partied at 11C with Tony, Duane, Max and the rest of the crew - LEFT MY FOOTBALL IN THE KINGSLEY WITH GREG BUTTLES AUTOGRAPH- went with Duane to visit Joe Baby, went to 16H, saw not one person I knew except for Sooth, who was stuffing his face with food and pretended he didn't see me, went back to 11C and then went in to watch the game, came back out after the Jets punted the ball for like the millionth time (I was getting a serious headache from watching paint dry) went back to 11C, partied some more , Ras gave me a ride home, here I am- THANKS RAS! YOU THE MAN!

I'm disappointed Moses. The least you could have done while Sooth pretended not to see you is swipe the pancake out of his hand and slap him on the back of the head. :lol:

I'm disappointed Moses. The least you could have done while Sooth pretended not to see you is swipe the pancake out of his hand and slap him on the back of the head. :lol:

It was too weird. I went to 16H because Duane wanted to say hi to Limo Lady, and I figured there would be somebody- anybody- that I knew and could talk too while he was talking to her, but I looked around and around, and all I saw was Sooth, and the more I looked around, every time I came back to him he was looking the other way, chomping away on something, looking the other way.

It was just weird. I just wanted to get the f out of there.

:lol:

It was too weird. I went to 16H because Duane wanted to say hi to Limo Lady, and I figured there would be somebody- anybody- that I knew and could talk too while he was talking to her, but I looked around and around, and all I saw was Sooth, and the more I looked around, every time I came back to him he was looking the other way, chomping away on something, looking the other way.

It was just weird. I just wanted to get the f out of there.

:lol:

You should have just dropped your pants around your ankles and stood there staring at him with a little drool running off your lip. :lol:

You should have just dropped your pants around your ankles and stood there staring at him with a little drool running off your lip. :lol:

I just... I dunno...

I always figured I'd give him the finger, or something but-

It was sad. There was nobody there. Nobody I knew. And he was all alone, eating.

it was good meeting you. When I walked over to thekingsly I think I caught duane sniffing the panties on that sign, sick bastid

Was 124 on TV???

I'm pretty sure he was, it looked like him and the guy was wearing a D'Brick top which IIRC 124 got for Christmas. Anyone else notice him??

He was standing alone and the commentators made a comment about him.

He was on TV again? At this rate, he's going to have Jetsrule hiding in his bushes pretty soon.

I was in my D'Brick jersey, but I wasn't up against any wall! We sat in the 1st row in Section 124 for the 1st half and Section 111 for the 4th quarter.

Hey, GREAT time as always and great time seeing you again JetMo.

Also, a shoutout to Duane & The De-Jeterates, thanks much again for a great season of tailgating.

Also, a shoutout to the 5H crew of 4HCrew and Can't Hackett and others, thanks much for a great season of tailgating as well. I appreciated our 3 f'ing shotguns before the game. :eek:

Oh and 4HCrew, thanks again bro for the signed Nugent and signed D'Brickashaw photos. Much appreciated.

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!

It was great meeting Jet Moses today. that was quite an adventure driving home from Kearney. \:D/:lol:

And a special shout out to Max, Duane and Tony and the Dejeterates, 4H, Can't Hackett, 124, GG and everybody else I met this year. it was great meeting you guys and putting faces to those names. :cheers:

I was in my D'Brick jersey, but I wasn't up against any wall! We sat in the 1st row in Section 124 for the 1st half and Section 111 for the 4th quarter.

Hey, GREAT time as always and great time seeing you again JetMo.

Also, a shoutout to Duane & The De-Jeterates, thanks much again for a great season of tailgating.

Also, a shoutout to the 5H crew of 4HCrew and Can't Hackett and others, thanks much for a great season of tailgating as well. I appreciated our 3 f'ing shotguns before the game. :eek:

Oh and 4HCrew, thanks again bro for the signed Nugent and signed D'Brickashaw photos. Much appreciated.

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!

Me and Jet Mo were sitting in your seats in the second half.

Me and Jet Mo were sitting in your seats in the second half.

I bet you were.

Like I said, we sat 1st row for the first 3 quarters and the 4th we went to 111 to say G'bye to Chad.

NYJETS11, got Leon's handwarmer pouch after Leon saw he was wearing his jersey.

Archived