****The Official Offseason Thread****

jaspegs

Adam Schein said that Cincy is hot for Jon Vilma and said a trade for Chad Johnson is a definite possibility. Also, no Faneca-he IS going to Arizona and both he and Ray agreed they should back the dump truck filled with hundred dollar bills up to Stacy Andrews house and sign him. Of course we all know that won't happen because our owner is clueless

Adam Schein said that Cincy is hot for Jon Vilma and said a trade for Chad Johnson is a definite possibility. Also, no Faneca-he IS going to Arizona and both he and Ray agreed they should back the dump truck filled with hundred dollar bills up to Stacy Andrews house and sign him. Of course we all know that won't happen because our owner is clueless

I've thought of Cincy being a possible location for Vilma all along.

Doubt we'll get CJ though.

I've thought of Cincy being a possible location for Vilma all along.

Doubt we'll get CJ though.

I have a feeling it will happen...also Schein said Chad is gone and they were talking about a 3rd or 4th rounder to KC for him-I still think it's not high enough...I really want that Coles and Chad deal for the #5 pick to happen-I hope Max's source is right

Chad Johnson will probably go to the Pats for Reche Caldwell and a 6th round pick next year...

I bet we will sign some high character slow white guy who doesnt have talent but is a damn good influence on the team and his local community!!

LOL, although Reche Caldwell no longer plays for the Pats.

Personally I wouldn't really want CJ.

Archived