Who like to eat wild game??

Jetman_67

me likey fresh killed animals of all kinds. In croatia, we snatch fresh linguini and rabbit. I once had a nice venision stew in salzberg to die for. I even likey buffalo burger. Fresh fish fresh anything id like to have some antelope maybe one day if im ever in suckattle jetman will entertain

I love eating fresh killed animals. Tonight we have antelope in the crock pot!! IMO its better than venison.

I'll still take my venison 67. As far as meat, all 3 of the kids were raised on nothing but venison . They always thought the hamburgers at friends BBQ's tasted "funny".

You hunt antelope in Seattle? :confused:

No, but soon to be father in law hunts in Alaska all the time. There is plenty of game on te outskirts of the city. Especially in Snohomish and Snoqualmie.

Living in the Puget Sound area is cool. Great fishing here. The most popular fish is Salmon.

I love eating fresh killed animals. Tonight we have antelope in the crock pot!! IMO its better than venison.

No, but soon to be father in law hunts in Alaska all the time. There is plenty of game on te outskirts of the city. Especially in Snohomish and Snoqualmie.

Living in the Puget Sound area is cool. Great fishing here. The most popular fish is Salmon.

Dude, Antelope are in Africa and Eurasia. You ate some old ass meat by the time it got to you.

Dude, Antelope are in Africa and Eurasia. You ate some old ass meat by the time it got to you.

Antelope are wild in the Western US and alaska. Maybe introduced to the US from eurasia or africa, but they definately roam the West and Northwest US and Canada

Archived