Hawks are gonna Rock today

Jetman_67

Its pouring rain here in Seattle. combining this with the extreme noise of Qwest Field, the Redskins dont have a chance today. I stopped at the stadium yesterday after work to take my other half out for some mexican food. The place was already a zoo.

I must admit that the Seahawks fans got it going on!!! They support this team more than I have ever seen fans support a pro team before. Everywhere you go people are wearing their Hawks Gear. For today Jetman is wearing his Patrick Kearney Jersey. As soon as Im off work, heading to Qwest Field for the Second Half. Seriously I expect the game to be pretty much out of hand by the time I get there.

GO HAWKS!!!!

Its pouring rain here in Seattle. combining this with the extreme noise of Qwest Field, the Redskins dont have a chance today. I stopped at the stadium yesterday after work to take my other half out for some mexican food. The place was already a zoo.

I must admit that the Seahawks fans got it going on!!! They support this team more than I have ever seen fans support a pro team before. Everywhere you go people are wearing their Hawks Gear. For today Jetman is wearing his Patrick Kearney Jersey. As soon as Im off work, heading to Qwest Field for the Second Half. Seriously I expect the game to be pretty much out of hand by the time I get there.

GO HAWKS!!!!

Seahawk fans are pretty darn good but I doubt they're the best TBH.

GO HAWKS!!!!

The stadium serves Mexican food when no games are being played?

GO HAWKS!!!!

i hope the Redskins win! IF the Redskins ever won the Super Bowl, it would easily be the best story of the year!

Enjoy life as a Hawks fan

ANy TRUE Jets fan would never utter the words you say

Dude, I like some of the players. My Fiance works for the team so I have gotten friendly with some of the guys on the team. They are cool people so as long as theyre not playing the Jets, I hope they do well.

Dude, I like some of the players. My Fiance works for the team so I have gotten friendly with some of the guys on the team. They are cool people so as long as theyre not playing the Jets, I hope they do well.

Nope, no excuse. You are dead to the Jets.

Archived