Podsednik leading vote getter for final AL all start spot

shawn306

Sure, don't mention the FORTY-ONE farging steals.

Podsednik deserved to go. Go cry in your Derek Jeter collectible pillow.

He's 1 dimensional. He can run. But he was the least worthy player on the entire ballot. If any speedster should have gotten it, it should have been Crawford, not Pods getting in due to his campaign manager and alot of bandwagon chi-sox fans

Right back at ya, Shane my man!!! TomShane's got my vote for president. If I were a member of the conclave, I'd have elected him Pope! Thank God he and Max teamed up to create a Jets Board for straight Jet fans. But who let Fake 80 join?

JBF, don't worry about it. I don't need to change my screename to show who the REAL "80" is. I was here at JI, and I've been here since shortly after the birth of JN. I'm here most every day, whether my Mets or Jets win or not, and I don't really care if anyone on a message board is "laughing at me" or not, which "The Real 80" is intent on knowing, apparently.

By the way, this shouldn't even be a debate. Podsednik, a guy who has been the table setter for the best team in baseball, leading the majors in stolen bases in the process, or Derek Jeter, who is hitting just a hair over the mendoza line with RISP for a 3rd place team? Hmm....

Barton let it go already. Jeter's numbers do not warrent him being on the All-Star team.

Podsednik is having a good year and he is leading the league is steals and he plays on the best team in MLB right now.

Yankee fans should be happy that Arod, Sheffield and Mariano made the team. They are the only ones that deserve it.

Yankee fans should be happy that Arod, Sheffield and Mariano made the team. They are the only ones that deserve it.

Well, technically, Sheffield doesn't deserve the honor either, or any other honor, for that matter, because he did steroids.

Gotta love the guily until proven innocent theory your using. :lol:

He's more guilty of using steroids than ANY player in the majors who wasn't "proven". No one had more of a rap sheet involving BALCO than did Sheffield during the steroid scandal that WASN'T caught.

shawn, you'd be advised to learn your facts before chiming in. Garroid admitted to using steroids. He claims he didnt know anabolic steroids were in some whack balm he used for several years.

Obviously, that was 100% BS as all these million dollar athletes know exactly what they put into their bodies. And obviously, Garroid used the old fashioned needle and now he is trying to concoct some ridiculous story to make it seem less serious than it was. But make no mistake...Garroid admitted it.

Not that he had to, we had the papertrail and receipts. The ASG should have no Kenny Rogers and no Garroid. Criminals should not be allowed.

Archived