THE Ohio State

anskyruben

Haha if Terrell Pryor signs with Michigan, its over.

Hes sick, and is leaning that way. His best friend is also looking to go there, who happens to be the best WR recruit in the country. Haha, Big Blue is going to be fun to watch from here on out if those guys sign.

Of course its over. Sweater Bitch won't have a chance at beating Michigan for a couple of years with Pryor in charge of Rodriguez's offense. Having Pryor would be excellent, and he fits much better into a Rodriguez offense than he does a Sweater Bitch offense.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course its over. Sweater Bitch won't have a chance at beating Michigan for a couple of years with Pryor in charge of Rodriguez's offense. Having Pryor would be excellent, and he fits much better into a Rodriguez offense than he does a Sweater Bitch offense.

You call him a "bitch" ? You just had an entire senior class graduate with his mushroom stamp on their forehead . They NEVER knew what it was like to beat their number #1 rival. How do you plan on spinning that ? Just accept your ownage. I was man enough to say we stunk up the joint and played a horrid game. The team wasn't ready or not worthy of being on that same field. Be a man and accept that Ohio has owned you like the dogs you are for an entire graduating class.

Rodriguez, while a good coach, got lucky with a couple of recruits. Slaton and White were set to go to Syracuse, but when Pasqualoni got fired, they both went to WVU. Without those two guys, WVU is a good team, but not a top 10 team.

We'll see how he does at Michigan.

One or 2 key recruits can make a HUGE difference. Esp. at the QB or RB positions. Look at USC or WV when their starting QB's went down. Totally different teams.

You call him a "bitch" ? You just had an entire senior class graduate with his mushroom stamp on their forehead . They NEVER knew what it was like to beat their number #1 rival. How do you plan on spinning that ? Just accept your ownage. I was man enough to say we stunk up the joint and played a horrid game. The team wasn't ready or not worthy of being on that same field. Be a man and accept that Ohio has owned you like the dogs you are for an entire graduating class.

Hey, as jgb said, can you count hire than 7? :lol:

Sweater Bitch.

Good luck in '09 and beyond.

everything is cyclical..

everything..

michigans cycle is due up to kick in again soon..

just the natural state of things...

At least OSUs constant choking in Title games might eventually be the catalyst for a National Playoff System..

It would be nice if something good came out of this. We NEED a playoff system. It's the ONLY NCAA sport without one.

Hey, as jgb said, can you count hire than 7? :lol:

Sweater Bitch.

Good luck in '09 and beyond.

Go tell that to your seniors that cried their eyes out like a bunch of queers. They never had a taste of what it is to beat their number 1 rival. Sucks for you and them. It's ok. You made the top 20. When you look up, you will once again see THE Ohio State ABOVE you.

Go tell that to your seniors that cried their eyes out like a bunch of queers. They never had a taste of what it is to beat their number 1 rival. Sucks for you and them. It's ok. You made the top 20. When you look up, you will once again see THE Ohio State ABOVE you.

OSUs new mascot:

22210115.jpg

Posted on the wall so OSU players see before they take the field in a Title game:

choke-saving-v4-(out).jpg

0-9

CHOKE. CHOKE. CHOKE.

:yawn:

Give it up already. You ARE coming across as quite pathetic. If you hadn't choked and actually HAD won the National Championship maybe. But now ? Please.

If an LSU fan was here talking crap, I would have nothing to say. They played a better game and kicked our ass. This idiot is a Michigan fan. They are the last people that should be opening their mouths. Theeir coach ran out the door from all the shame he brought to his school by being unable to beat Ohios State . He had an ENTIRE class of seniors that just left without knowing what it's like to beat their #1 rival. He got saved by winning the bowl game this year, of they wouldn't of ever won a bowl either. Michigan is a joke. Losing to Div 1 AA programs. They should pipe down and hope their new coach can figure out how to pull a win out of their ass against Ohio State.

If an LSU fan was here talking crap, I would have nothing to say. They played a better game and kicked our ass. This idiot is a Michigan fan. They are the last people that should be opening their mouths. Theeir coach ran out the door from all the shame he brought to his school by being unable to beat Ohios State . He had an ENTIRE class of seniors that just left without knowing what it's like to beat their #1 rival. He got saved by winning the bowl game this year, of they wouldn't of ever won a bowl either. Michigan is a joke. Losing to Div 1 AA programs. They should pipe down and hope their new coach can figure out how to pull a win out of their ass against Ohio State.

The Yankees lost, yet that doesn't stop you from opening your mouth. On the computer.

And the winner ladies and gentleman for the 2nd year in a row..

Best Choking Performance on National Stage in front of whole world....THE OSU Acorns :bwahaharoll:

As CSN&Y said 'The whole worlds watching, the whole worlds watching'

our point is you chose an awful peculiar time to pick a fight. of course, if my team was bent over and embarassed twice in two years i'd be looking for any ego boost i could find.

If your beloved Big Eleven ever once backed up the **** you talk during the regular season, I bet you'd sing a different tune.

Yeah, because Michigan just didn't own Florida in a Bowl game once again or anything.

If your beloved Big Eleven ever once backed up the **** you talk during the regular season, I bet you'd sing a different tune.

The Big 11? I couldnt care less about the conference. I dont have a college team I root for.

Like I've said, people rooting for a conference is beyond lame and fickle. And yes, the bowl season has become irrelevant.

I'm assuming you NEVER talked crap before the Blosux finally won a World Series ? You must've been a quiet little angel all those years huh...=D>

You're the one telling people that they have no room to talk because their team lost. I was just pointing out the irony.

Yeah, because Michigan just didn't own Florida in a Bowl game once again or anything.

Who gives a **** about the Capitol One Bowl? You act like beating Florida is some amazing accomplishment: they lost 3 SEC games. Florida had a down year.

Who gives a **** about the Capitol One Bowl? You act like beating Florida is some amazing accomplishment: they lost 3 SEC games. Florida had a down year.

So losing 2 SEC games makes you great, yet losing 3 is a down year?

Gotcha.

Archived