THE Ohio State

anskyruben

So losing 2 SEC games makes you great, yet losing 3 is a down year?

Gotcha.

You beat a team that finished 5th in the SEC and you act like Michigan pulled the upset of the century. Florida wasn't that great, they lost nearly their entire NC winning defense. If you'll recall, I told you this before the season when you were on Florida's **** and I said Georgia would win the SEC East, which you thought I was an idiot for predicting. Well, I was wrong on that. Georgia didn't win the SEC East, but they WERE the #2 team in the country, lol.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

let us know when lsu wins a championship outright. not when it's people's opinions on who is best. the last 2 times they should have shared it if anything. something wrong when you have as many losses as other teams behind you or more than others and get awarded the ficticious championship. major college football needs a playoff and it's ridiculous to think that in 2008 it's the only sport that doesn't have one. I have no allegiance to any school, or worse yet, a conference. But I do enjoy college football as a whole better than the nfl and would love to see it settled on the field. And the bcs is a joke. If they are going to just choose a champion, they should have just left it the way it was. just my opinion

Archived