Sign in to follow this  
Barton

1 word to describe Podsednik winning the final vote

One word to describe Scott Podsednick winning the final vote?

How 'bout ORGASMIC!!!

How many times was Michael Jordan left off the NBA all star team? How many times was Gretzky left out of whatever the hell the NHL does for an all star game? How many times would Lance Armstrong not be asked to show up for an all star game of cycling? Can we please stop making these ridiculous refernces like Jetes belongs anywhere near those other dudesin conversation???

Yes, the fans have spoken...we have determined that this game is far too important to have some overrated slappy taking up a precious roster spot as Fenway homefield advantage in the WS is at stake again!

The last guy I want to see up at the plate with 2 outs in the 9th is Jetes! Perish the thought!!!

Especially after all of the borderline Yankees Torre took over the years.

If not for that...Jetes would have possibly been like a 2-time all star. Anyone remember the year Torre took 5 shortstops? Jetes was relegated to the role of 6th inning pinch hitter.

My guess: he hit a 2-out single!

Again, all these stats and claims come in a game where no-one hustles 100%. There are some candy pitches and some Cadillac baserunning going on.

Case in point: Chan Ho Park's meatsauce thrown at Cal Ripken! I coulda jacked that one out of the park, opposite field, upper tank!

Especially after all of the borderline Yankees Torre took over the years.

If not for that...Jetes would have possibly been like a 2-time all star. Anyone remember the year Torre took 5 shortstops? Jetes was relegated to the role of 6th inning pinch hitter.

My guess: he hit a 2-out single!

Again, all these stats and claims come in a game where no-one hustles 100%. There are some candy pitches and some Cadillac baserunning going on.

Case in point: Chan Ho Park's meatsauce thrown at Cal Ripken! I coulda jacked that one out of the park, opposite field, upper tank!

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company