Sign in to follow this  
Barton

1 word to describe Podsednik winning the final vote

One word to describe Scott Podsednick winning the final vote?

How 'bout ORGASMIC!!!

How many times was Michael Jordan left off the NBA all star team? How many times was Gretzky left out of whatever the hell the NHL does for an all star game? How many times would Lance Armstrong not be asked to show up for an all star game of cycling? Can we please stop making these ridiculous refernces like Jetes belongs anywhere near those other dudesin conversation???

Well said! I can't believe I'm agreeing with JBF< but I am.

Let's call it like it is, shall we?

The White Sox conducted a massive lobbying campaign for their guy, and the Yankees don't do that because frankly it is beneath them ... bush league move for STC's {Small Time Charlie's}

That's why their guy is in the ASG and Jeter is not

Jeter was leading all the way until the White Sox put on the full court press the last few days

Anything else is alotta hooey

I don't remember the White Sox doing anything in those few days for that vote. And I watch alot of baseball and I'm in an AL Central city.

Any complaining over a little all star game is petty. The White Sox deserved their all star. The Yankees didn't, to be quite frank. The fans made the right choice.

I Guess you fellas have forgotten that Jeter was once named MVP of the All-Star Game ... same year he happened to also take home the WS MVP

But hey, why let the facts get in the way

Carry on :wink:

Ignore what facts? What has Jeter done for anyone lately? Is that a fact we can use?

MVP of a useless all star game? Was this even in this century? You guys aren't going to get any sympathy from fans across this nation. And, since there's one less Yankee in the game, that's going to prevent you from watching it? Who's to say Jeter would have even played? Last year, Carlos Gullien was on the All Star team. He never played. Mostly because Joe Torre is a moron, but that speaks nothing to his playoff managing or anything. Mostly to his all star managing, where every player should be on the field.

coughcough

Jeter has the highest career batting average in all-star game history

Carry on.

That's like saying he has the highest batting average in spring training history.

Let's call it like it is, shall we?

The White Sox conducted a massive lobbying campaign for their guy, and the Yankees don't do that because frankly it is beneath them ... bush league move for STC's {Small Time Charlie's}

That's why their guy is in the ASG and Jeter is not

Jeter was leading all the way until the White Sox put on the full court press the last few days

Anything else is alotta hooey

I don't remember the White Sox doing anything in those few days for that vote. And I watch alot of baseball and I'm in an AL Central city.

Any complaining over a little all star game is petty. The White Sox deserved their all star. The Yankees didn't, to be quite frank. The fans made the right choice.

I Guess you fellas have forgotten that Jeter was once named MVP of the All-Star Game ... same year he happened to also take home the WS MVP

But hey, why let the facts get in the way

Carry on :wink:

Ignore what facts? What has Jeter done for anyone lately? Is that a fact we can use?

MVP of a useless all star game? Was this even in this century? You guys aren't going to get any sympathy from fans across this nation. And, since there's one less Yankee in the game, that's going to prevent you from watching it? Who's to say Jeter would have even played? Last year, Carlos Gullien was on the All Star team. He never played. Mostly because Joe Torre is a moron, but that speaks nothing to his playoff managing or anything. Mostly to his all star managing, where every player should be on the field.

coughcough

Jeter has the highest career batting average in all-star game history

Carry on.

That's like saying he has the highest batting average in spring training history.

Matsui was definetly the biggest snub. Man-ram should be sitting at home with his .270 batting average, not Matsui.

He got voted in... blame Boston.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company