WOODY & his Greedy Greenies owe it.....

joiseyjet

to the long time season ticket holders to put the ultimate JET team on the field for opening day next season ,since we will be getting our PSL bill next season ,this may be the last season a lot of us get to see the team in person on a weekly basis, so I beg this org. to put a decent product out there next year so we can go out on top with our last memories of attending games are good ones .......

Dear Joisey,

Regardless of what I put on the field the stadium is always sold out. I can care less about what you need to see on the field, just send me your money or shut up.

Sincerely

Woody Johnson

As long as your still taking my money Woody you still have to listen to me ...........And look on the bright side at least I am just voiceing my displeasure unlike some folks who are so fed up with the product on the field that they are burning McCarrines jerseys in EFFIGY in the parking lot...

As long as your still taking my money Woody you still have to listen to me ...........And look on the bright side at least I am just voiceing my displeasure unlike some folks who are so fed up with the product on the field that they are burning McCarrines jerseys in EFFIGY in the parking lot...

TOUCHE, TYSON... nice zinger Chris

to the long time season ticket holders to put the ultimate JET team on the field for opening day next season ,since we will be getting our PSL bill next season ,this may be the last season a lot of us get to see the team in person on a weekly basis, so I beg this org. to put a decent product out there next year so we can go out on top with our last memories of attending games are good ones .......

You want Woody to actively take part in player evaluations?

What I can't understand is why they haven't announced it (PSL pricing) yet. It's not like us season ticket holders will cost them any money if we don't ante up...the corporate POS is standing right behind me....I can feel his stinking breath on my neck.

They have to sell the naming rights first see how much they can generate from that.

What I can't understand is why they haven't announced it (PSL pricing) yet. It's not like us season ticket holders will cost them any money if we don't ante up...the corporate POS is standing right behind me....I can feel his stinking breath on my neck.

They know how much grief & bad press they are going to take for it so they won`t give notice till the last minute they can Dallas announced on the Thanksgiving weekend game against the JETS I was out there for & when I called the JETS office and asked them when they were going to give us some notice finally tell us the PSL$$$$# B, Their response was and I QUOTE: Dallas is opening their new stadium in 2009 thats why they had to release their PSL # NOW! Our New stadium isn`t due to open till opening day of 2010..That sounds to me they know how & what they are going to charge us ,they just don`t want to tell us till they are forced to ...

You want Woody to actively take part in player evaluations?

No I don`t ,but I want them to go after real talent that can help us win in our division/Conf. , yes. the cap amount is set the same for everyone ,but our org. has a habit of buying from the 2 for 1 discount , scractched and dented & used racks instead of buying the newer, faster & more efficent models......thats all i`m asking ,lets put out the Crystal this year instead of the paper plates...

No I don`t ,but I want them to go after real talent that can help us win in our division/Conf. , yes. the cap amount is set the same for everyone ,but our org. has a habit of buying from the 2 for 1 discount , scractched and dented & used racks instead of buying the newer, faster & more efficent models......thats all i`m asking ,lets put out the Crystal this year instead of the paper plates...

Are you talking about Woody or the coaching staff? I think people here give Woody way too much credit for decisions about the team.

Are you talking about Woody or the coaching staff? I think people here give Woody way too much credit for decisions about the team.

Tan-gini , they are the ones who make the final decisions on what we are buying ,now they might want to spend a few extra bucks on the people evalueating our talent/ & making the reccomendations on who we should take ... I doubt Woody would have any clue where to start putting a winning team together..

how will this affect us out of towners who come up for a couple of games a year? Will the price of indvidual tickets go up also or will we be asked by season ticket holders to help defray their cost on single tickets? Just curious, sorry bout you guys who are getting shafted

how will this affect us out of towners who come up for a couple of games a year? Will the price of indvidual tickets go up also or will we be asked by season ticket holders to help defray their cost on single tickets? Just curious, sorry bout you guys who are getting shafted

As a season ticket holder and an out of towner I can tell you this. If I'm going to plunk down thousands of dollars for the privilege (that's a joke right there) of owning season tix, you can bet I'll be thinking of attaching a premium to the face value of my tix.

As a season ticket holder and an out of towner I can tell you this. If I'm going to plunk down thousands of dollars for the privilege (that's a joke right there) of owning season tix, you can bet I'll be thinking of attaching a premium to the face value of my tix.

ah man, why you gotta do me like that??? :P

I will just go to all the road games in 2010, it will probably be cheaper

I don`t think you will be able to due it after the 1st year . cause I am sure we will be using the Dallas plan as a copy and after they bang the fans with the huge PSL ,the following year individual game tickets will be going up to $340 a piece ,per ticket, per game .Ithink it`s gonna be kinda tuff to add more on top of that (to offset your PSL FEE) for a reg. season home buffalo game...

I don`t think you will be able to due it after the 1st year . cause I am sure we will be using the Dallas plan as a copy and after they bang the fans with the huge PSL ,the following year individual game tickets will be going up to $340 a piece ,per ticket, per game .Ithink it`s gonna be kinda tuff to add more on top of that (to offset your PSL FEE) for a reg. season home buffalo game...

guess I better get in as many next year as I can.....

Are you serious? Cowboys fans are paying $340.00 a game?:love0055:

Are you serious? Cowboys fans are paying $340.00 a game?:love0055:

Not yet after they pay the PSL then the ticket prices go up , I am just posting what the reporter in Dallas told me when I was out there and if you read this guys article of what he`s posting for sale to high bidder on e-bay ,you will see the $100,000 doesn`t include the season tickets and it has the tickets listed at $340 each... Sorry I am wrong that was posted on JI in their PSL thread ,if you want to be truely shocked take a look at it I think post 52 & 53 in that thread had all that info......

Not yet after they pay the PSL then the ticket prices go up , I am just posting what the reporter in Dallas told me when I was out there and if you read this guys article of what he`s posting for sale to high bidder on e-bay ,you will see the $100,000 doesn`t include the season tickets and it has the tickets listed at $340 each... Sorry I am wrong that was posted on JI in their PSL thread ,if you want to be truely shocked take a look at it I think post 52 & 53 in that thread had all that info......

That is insane.

I'm going to a Devils game on Sunday--- 10 bucks. :lol:

at what point will everyone realize the Jets can give a rats a$$ about their fans? they will do whatever they want with their ticket prices and PSLs...your choices will be a) buy B) sell c)give back and that is it. Such is life as an NFL fan. Fans can scream and shout and nothing will happen..it is considered a luxury to have season tickets and treated as such

at what point will everyone realize the Jets can give a rats a$$ about their fans? they will do whatever they want with their ticket prices and PSLs...your choices will be a) buy B) sell c)give back and that is it. Such is life as an NFL fan. Fans can scream and shout and nothing will happen..it is considered a luxury to have season tickets and treated as such

If you have nothing good to add ,then STFU!! Because unless fans rise up and complain about this nothing will happpen ,cause this is how there doing this they keep throwing larger & larger $$$$$$ out there until fans start bitc&ing then they`ll say ok thats the $$$$ amount we charge same with gas and oil everytime it hits $3 by me people go nuts and boom it`s back to between $2.76-$2.86. You know they read these sites ...Just like old gameface went on line and told people he used to show up at 7am so he could avoid paying the $15 parking fee , and then the next game after the idiot printed it on JI they started having one attendent there before 7am...And Woody is the only owner in Giants stadium looking to rip off the fans ,the Maras are talking about not even charging a PSL ONLY WOODY

Nothing good to say STFU?? easy there killer..this is a message board where EVERYONE can express their opinions. I am not happy with the situation and have expressed my disgust with it but some times reality sucks.

Can you show me one example where fans expressing their disgust about pricing where the owners conceded and did not do it?

let's face it.woody is not a spend thrift. owners like him should not be allowed to own a team in the nfl.

Mark it down...I'll bet the farm that Jets and Giants fans will unite in protest if these prices (and I'm including PSL's and tix) are through the roof.

Unfortunately that doesn't matter.

There must be 100,000 people waiting to get Jets or Giants season tickets.

For every diehard like you, 4H or me there is some clown ready to spend insane money to take those tickets.

I've said this 100 times and I will say it again. I hope the Jets do not have PSL's. If the Pats had them when they opened Gillette I would not have season tickets today.

Nothing good to say STFU?? easy there killer..this is a message board where EVERYONE can express their opinions. I am not happy with the situation and have expressed my disgust with it but some times reality sucks.

Can you show me one example where fans expressing their disgust about pricing where the owners conceded and did not do it?

I didn`t say he wouldn`t do it ,I just want folks to rise up so the fee WOODY DECIDES TO RAPE EVERY SEASON TICKET HOLDER WITH is reasonable (2nd ) why should it just be the Jet & giant fans paying this fee, they should just raise season ticket prices $50 across the board for the JET & GIANTS & add a $15 fee to all other events on the site then everyone would pay there fare share to cover this whithout priceing long time season ticket holders out of their seats. (3rd) the Pats fans will tell you they didn`t have to come up with this kind of up front cash ,Dallas is the only team thats come close to these insane numbers 4th the Giants are talking about not even charging their fan s a PSL , So once again we`d be second class to the giants

Don't ask me why but POTW. The easy there killer part has had me laughing for the past 5 minutes.

:rl:

Mark it down...I'll bet the farm that Jets and Giants fans will unite in protest if these prices (and I'm including PSL's and tix) are through the roof.

I promise you if fans start calling talk radio getting Chimini ,Hutchison and all the other Sports reporters to start trashing WOODY over this before they actually release the rediculas rates Dallas did ,That Woody will come out with a more resonable way for him to get his cash like I suggested above and the Patsys did

Archived