Smizzy was wrong

Jetman_67

dude, that pic is not of him in a kitchen, he looks like he is about to step onto a plane to some poor south east asian country on a pedophile sex safari with his carry-on rape kit.

i know a lot of resturant guys who wear them in the kitchen-- probably because they are easy to clean (dishwasher, i think). seems stupid now that i think about it. last thing i'd want is hot grease pouring through the hole onto my foot.

his pizza joint Otto is my designated first date place. I don't get a lot of second dates so i am a frequent customer.

He has a pizza joint? I had no idea. Would have figured him to be more upscale than that.

i know a lot of resturant guys who wear them in the kitchen-- probably because they are easy to clean (dishwasher, i think). seems stupid now that i think about it. last thing i'd want is hot grease pouring through the hole onto my foot.

I have never seen anyone wearing those in a kitchen. In fact, no kitchen manager would let people wear those. This is what most kitchen guys wear.

983.jpg

He has a pizza joint? I had no idea. Would have figured him to be more upscale than that.

well it is a pizza place with like 1,000 bottle wine selection. I am sure it is more upscale than the finest white tablecloth establishment in Kansas, lol.

Actually, it is pretty reasonably priced and a fun place, i recommend it all the time to out of towners.

It is also right next to a fun, swanky bowling alley/lounge, bowlmor lanes. It works great because we go to Otto, I order the wine tasting flight for us so we get socially lubed on that, then I suggest, lets walk around the neighborhood and find something fun to do and i act all spur of the moment fun and different by suggesting going bowling because, not many NYers would think to go bowling and all these uppity NY chicks think it is so fun and nostalgic and bamm!

It works really well up to that point, I have to fine tune it though from that point on, at some point after this the wheels generally come off the train, lol

http://www.ottopizzeria.com/

well it is a pizza place with like 1,000 bottle wine selection. I am sure it is more upscale than the finest white tablecloth establishment in Kansas, lol.

Actually, it is pretty reasonably priced and a fun place, i recommend it all the time to out of towners.

It is also right next to a fun, swanky bowling alley/lounge, bowlmor lanes. It works great because we go to Otto, I order the wine tasting flight for us so we get socially lubed on that, then I suggest, lets walk around the neighborhood and find something fun to do and i act all spur of the moment fun and different by suggesting going bowling because, not many NYers would think to go bowling and all these uppity NY chicks think it is so fun and nostalgic and bamm!

It works really well up to that point, I have to fine tune it though from that point on, at some point after this the wheels generally come off the train, lol

http://www.ottopizzeria.com/

ya like when the chick realizes this is the guy mentioned on that chick website warning of tailhunters and thier dating practices,,

funniest Two and a Half Men episode is when Charlie all of a sudden has chicks laughing at his pick up lines at Bar, even quoting him before he gets the line out. Then Jake finds out he has been outed on a website called EVILCHARLIE.com...with all his llines etc and a 1000 entries in the blog with all his secrets,,hahahah

right, because there are no holes to stick your penis into.

if you penis is small enough to fit into the holes in crocs... now i know why you dont want your wife going to the doc to get her eyes checked. :D

if you penis is small enough to fit into the holes in crocs... now i know why you dont want your wife going to the doc to get her eyes checked. :D

dammit, i was hoping your hot streak was a one day phenomenon.

funny story, me and some friends were late to a track meet in high school so i was speeding trying to get there in time. we all had to take a piss from drinking water all day but we had no time to stop. all we had was an empty 2 liter coke bottle. so we took turns relieving ourselves into it then we threw it out the window. after a few seconds, one of the guys says, "man it was tough to balance my **** against the opening without spilling." another guy, without thinking, blurted out, "what do you mean? i just stuck it right in." think about the opening of a 2 liter bottle. so we all starting busting his (tiny) balls and even though he tried to play it off as a joke, his secret was out.

We actually sell Jets & Giants Croc's at Modells. So today I decided, what the heck, let me try these on. I had them on for about six seconds before I felt like Richard Simmons and immediately kicked them off my feet and back into my Nike's to help a customer.

Are they comfortable? Maybe, I don't know. I don't care. I'm not going to walk around like a fruit loop just to be a little bit more comfortable.

I received a pair of Crocs for x-mas. I have been wearing them all the time ever since. These things are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. my advice to Smizzy, go to a store that sells Crocs and try on a pair. They are awsome

I call crocs "cleats" for the "other team" if ya feel what I'm getting at.

There are NO straight guy in crocs ,only closet knob gobblers.

Archived