BP

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read that, that's awesome. This lady we know had a co worker who had bought a Wii for his kids for christmas. He left town just before christmas and while he was away the kids had a huge party and the guy's neighbor ratted them out. When he got home he told the kids he got them a Wii for Christmas but had heard about the party so he was going to give it away. He gave the Wii to this lady's kids. :rl:

it's good to see that sensible parenting isn't totally dead. when the old man used to punish me or get on my case for missing curfew, being a kid i'd tell him "i hate you!" he'd look at me calmly and shrug his shoulders, "good, it means i'm doing my job." didn't understand it then but i do now. you can be friends with your kids when they're adults.

it's good to see that sensible parenting isn't totally dead. when the old man used to punish me or get on my case for missing curfew, being a kid i'd tell him "i hate you!" he'd look at me calmly and shrug his shoulders, "good, it means i'm doing my job." didn't understand it then but i do now. you can be friends with your kids when they're adults.

Did he ever fart on you?

Nothin wrong with her selling the car. She bought the thing. She didn't have to go be a c-unit and publicly humiliate the kid.

please the myspace generation only cares about their precious little reputation. this is called effective deterence.

Did he ever fart on you?

no but he liked to trick us into going "to get that thing i forgot in the bathroom" after dropping an a-bomb in there. kids will fall for anything. :)

If she had just taught the kid that he shouldn't drink in the first place right? ;)

If she had just taught the kid that he shouldn't drink in the first place right? ;)

we all know kids aren't robots. it sounds like she taught him not to drink and he defied her. that's where another important lesson kicks in and that many parents today don't have the balls to teach: negative behavior results in negative consequences every single time and those negative consequences are much worse than the fun of a night of defiance.

i did plenty wrong when i was a kid but i also resisted the temptation to do even more because i knew the wrath at home would eclipse the wrath of my friends who would call me a wimp (or worse) for not joining in.

Well either you are 12 or you act like it, in which case it makes perfect sense.

Actually,

(1) I'm not nor do I act like I'm 12

(2) I didn't say I disagreed with the mother's punishment

(3) Me and joewilly aren't arguing about the punishment

(3) Me and joewilly aren't arguing in general

So basically, you're farting out your mouth.

Archived