So Sick of F&^*(( Rain

Jetman_67

I am so tired of rain!!! For the past 2 months it rains at least 6 days out of the week. This is ridiculous!!!!!! If this keeps up im going to need to build a damn Ark!!!!!!

I wish the sun would come out!!!!!!

I think those crocs you've been wearing are affecting your judgment on where to post threads.

:)

I am so tired of rain!!! For the past 2 months it rains at least 6 days out of the week. This is ridiculous!!!!!! If this keeps up im going to need to build a damn Ark!!!!!!

Just curious but did you think they were joking when they said it rains all the time in Seattle?

lol, so i scratch my head because it is not raining so much this week, then i look at your location. Sunny Seattle? Lol, are you trying to brainwash yourself into thinking it doesn't always rain there??

And I thought you were in love with seattle?

Is this your first winter in (what you call) the NW???

If so, it's all good.

Check out the weather in the mid west and north east.

You're in a good place.

Try living in Thailand. You'll get no sympathy from me. :Nuts:

Is this your first winter in (what you call) the NW???

If so, it's all good.

Check out the weather in the mid west and north east.

You're in a good place.

Maybe he should try wintering in Basra.

Stop complaining and stop wearing crocs, Liberace.

Archived