I hate Brady but....

KINGDIRK

Last week it was suggested by some that Brady was a system QB that could easily be replaced and the Pats would still roll. Like I said then, these people know absolutely anything about football. Tough to sit thru, but what we saw tonight (against a solid Jax defense) was a F'ing clinic.

Colts need to come up big now. Their the only team left in the playoffs that can beat them. Hate Manning too, but he is the lesser of two evils I guess.

Last week it was suggested by some that Brady was a system QB that could easily be replaced and the Pats would still roll. Like I said then, these people know absolutely anything about football. Tough to sit thru, but what we saw tonight (against a solid Jax defense) was a F'ing clinic.

Colts need to come up big now. Their the only team left in the playoffs that can beat them. Hate Manning too, but he is the lesser of two evils I guess.

ummm it was a dump down game and he had 4-7 seconds on 95% of every

throw!!!!!!!!!!! A TERRIBLE gameplan by Jags!!!!!!!!!!

ummm it was a dump down game and he had 4-7 seconds on 95% of every

throw!!!!!!!!!!! A TERRIBLE gameplan by Jags!!!!!!!!!!

You are absolutely right. Give Brady credit for still executing perfectly, but my GOD, how dumb are the Jags' coaches? They saw16 teams try to beat the Pats and could not figure out that the only way to slow down Brady is to pressure him??? Bend but don't break? Give me a break. The only reason the Pats did not score 40+ points is because the Jags had a balanced offense that killed some time. The Pats drove the field and scored a TD almost every time the had the ball.

You have to blitz Brady, like the Ravens and Eagles did. He will hit Moss or others for a couple of big plays, but hopefully, you might force a turnover. You will at least cause some incompletions that will end some drives.

Unbelievable.

Brady is great. But this year his protection is beyond ridiculous. I can see someone arguing that another QB could do this too. Brady did make a couple plays last night when he was pressured that were impressive. But I have never seen pass protection like this, ever. There are so many plays when he is not even close to just being touched. It isn't a quesiton of how many sacks. It is how long could he have sttod there before someone made him throw the ball away. He time and the space he has is ridiculous.

Their o-line is good. Very good. But they did not all suddenly become John Hannah overnight. Once the NFL realized they had this perfect season possibility brewing, and the interest it is creating, the refs are letting the Pats o-line go Sumo.

For a team that threw the ball over 600 times??? That is ridiculous beyond belief. Funny how the media or game announcers never point that out. I'd love to see one of them even try to suggest that the Pats' o-line is that good and the stat is totally believable.

What a joke.

Well not everyone is impressed.

"Anybody can go 26-of-28"

According to Jaguars rookie safety Reggie Nelson.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

Just nobody ever has before and it was your job to stop it from happening.

Well not everyone is impressed.

"Anybody can go 26-of-28"

According to Jaguars rookie safety Reggie Nelson.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

Just nobody ever has before and it was your job to stop it from happening.

I sure hope he can be happy this season knowing they executed their game plan and still allowed 31 points. jackass.

It really makes you scratch your head. After they cheated, the league hammered them then the league destroyed the evidence. What is up with that? Now, they are looking the other way on penalties. What happened to the new sheriff in town? Talk about moral chaos..

NFL has too much riding on the Pats "Pursuit of Perfection". Also the new sheriff in town has ties with Kraft. Only ones that disagree with this are "Pats fans", because we're so jealous, despite the mounting evidence.

I think Green Bay can beat them. They have an underrated defense, can run the ball. and Favre is among the best ever at the in and slant which is the one weakness the Pats have on defense. Green Bat was as dominant yesterday as NE.

Archived