IF it turns out to be a Giants-Patriots Super Bowl...

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That superbowl would make me throw up everything I ate between the 2 weeks leading up to it. I would root for both teams to literally fight to death so I wouldn't have to deal with them or their annoying sorry excuse for fans. Of course I have a lifetime list of why i hate the *****in pats the fact that they play in the city I despise more than anything with the worlds most retarded fans. But living in Central Jersey I despise the giants in every way possible and I was hoping they would get slaughtered by Dallas so I could turn on WFAN without hearing a giants circle jerk going on between that pathetic excuse for a fanbase. I hope Brett Favre brings those doushbags back down to planet earth next week and show them this is one big fluke.

The only thing that will make up for the Giants win against Dallas and the Bucs is if the Giants lose like 30-0 and embaress the sh*t out of theirselvesd.

nope

Eli will always have two straight playoff victories under his belt

he's a legit QB going into the future my friend.

Irish Jet, you just don't know how it feels to live in New Jersey / New York with all these assclown Giant fans.

Oh, and BTW, the Patriots are satan's army.

Dude. You really need to see a doctor about this inferiority complex you have. Giants fans shouldnt bother you so much. Do you even remember when the Giants won a superbowl or were you too young???

Dude. You really need to see a doctor about this inferiority complex you have. Giants fans shouldnt bother you so much. Do you even remember when the Giants won a superbowl or were you too young???

Too young. Thank god I wasn't around, Giant fans are total assclowns. I know you live up in Mass man, and I like you as a poster, but unless you are living / working in New York or New Jersey with Giants fans right now, you just don't flat out understand.

Too young. Thank god I wasn't around, Giant fans are total assclowns. I know you live up in Mass man, and I like you as a poster, but unless you are living / working in New York or New Jersey with Giants fans right now, you just don't flat out understand.

You must not know many Patriot/Red Sox fans or front running Pats/Red Sox fans then. Giants fans can be annoying and a-holes I'll give you that. But I've yet to see that many a-hole Giants fans all over the country. There are some, but nothing like Cowboys, Patriots, or Steelers fans. No matter where you go there seems to be a-hole fans of those teams. Not so much Cowboys fans until this season. But Steelers and Pats fans, I'm sorry but no matter where you go, there seem to be those a-holes around. Whereas with the Giants, I haven't ran into too many out here in Seattle. There are some, but they are far less annoying than the Pats and Steelers fans are out here and far far less of them,.

So a real Jets fan roots for the Patriots? Yeah makes sense to root for your division rival to be known as the best NFL team ever and go 19-0.

Wow. Makes real sense.

I HATE THE GIANTS WITH A PASSION. I hate the pats with a passion too but I do not want to see the Giants win the superbowl.

Dude. I lived there in 1986. I lived there in 1991. I lived there in 2001. I know all about it. And guess what? I never hated the Giants. Never. Maybe because I realized how pathetic my Jets are and always have been since I was born. Maybe because I never let Giants fans bother me. Oohh.. Giants rule! Jets suck! Yep.

You know who's fans I hate, with a passion?? Ranger fans. Why? Because they are a division rival. Because they directly affect the play of my beloved Fishsticks. I wish pain and suffering on all Ranger fans.

Do I root for the Giants? Nope. Do I hope they do well for my friends? Yup.

If you dont like what's being written, dont read the newspaper. If you dont like the news coverage, turn off the TV. If you dont like Mikey & Doggie performing lewd acts on the Giants turn the radio dial. And if Giants fans rub it in that a retarded inbred QB is better than our noodle arm you have to accept the fact they are right. Sometimes you have to swallow your pride and admit another team is better than yours. Giants are better than the Jets. Face it. Accept it. And in a few short weeks it will all be over.

Kinda like the process of becoming a mod.

So a real Jets fan roots for the Patriots? Yeah makes sense to root for your division rival to be known as the best NFL team ever and go 19-0.

Wow. Makes real sense.

If ur a Jets fan living in New York, you CANT root for the Giants. Because then you have to listen to family and friends for a long time. Not to mention that will be NY news for a long time.

If Pats win, big deal. I dont know any Pats fan, live in NYC (couple hundred miles from MA), and dont read any MA papers.

God, a Giants win over the Pats. I would NEVER hear the end of that. Ever. Thats a nightmare.

If ur a Jets fan living in New York, you CANT root for the Giants. Because then you have to listen to family and friends for a long time. Not to mention that will be NY news for a long time.

If Pats win, big deal. I dont know any Pats fan, live in NYC (couple hundred miles from MA), and dont read any MA papers.

God, a Giants win over the Pats. I would NEVER hear the end of that. Ever. Thats a nightmare.

Couldnt agree more!!:headbang:

You must not know many Patriot/Red Sox fans or front running Pats/Red Sox fans then. Giants fans can be annoying and a-holes I'll give you that. But I've yet to see that many a-hole Giants fans all over the country. There are some, but nothing like Cowboys, Patriots, or Steelers fans. No matter where you go there seems to be a-hole fans of those teams. Not so much Cowboys fans until this season. But Steelers and Pats fans, I'm sorry but no matter where you go, there seem to be those a-holes around. Whereas with the Giants, I haven't ran into too many out here in Seattle. There are some, but they are far less annoying than the Pats and Steelers fans are out here and far far less of them,.

Steelers fans are unbelievable. One bar I used to go watch the games at had a ton of Steeler fans. Its fun watching Pats fans and Steeler fans mixing it up.

Dude. I lived there in 1986. I lived there in 1991. I lived there in 2001. I know all about it. And guess what? I never hated the Giants. Never. Maybe because I realized how pathetic my Jets are and always have been since I was born. Maybe because I never let Giants fans bother me. Oohh.. Giants rule! Jets suck! Yep.

You know who's fans I hate, with a passion?? Ranger fans. Why? Because they are a division rival. Because they directly affect the play of my beloved Fishsticks. I wish pain and suffering on all Ranger fans.

Do I root for the Giants? Nope. Do I hope they do well for my friends? Yup.

If you dont like what's being written, dont read the newspaper. If you dont like the news coverage, turn off the TV. If you dont like Mikey & Doggie performing lewd acts on the Giants turn the radio dial. And if Giants fans rub it in that a retarded inbred QB is better than our noodle arm you have to accept the fact they are right. Sometimes you have to swallow your pride and admit another team is better than yours. Giants are better than the Jets. Face it. Accept it. And in a few short weeks it will all be over.

Kinda like the process of becoming a mod.

Why should I have to turn off my radio and TV and stop reading the newspaper? Why should I? Are Giatns fans better than me? Nope. Their ball sucking has gone far enough this postseason.

I have accepted that Eli Manning is better and that this year, the Giants got hot at the right time and are now succeeding in the playoffs against teams that have stumbled down the stretch.

However, I still hate the Giants. Its fine if you don't, thats good for you, and I remember 2001 well. ****y, loudmouth, d'bag Giant fans continuely running their mouths and that Super Bowl was and still is my favorite I've ever seen live. Loved every single second of it. Now, if it is Pats-Giants, of course I will have a horrible feeling in my stomach if either team wins, but for where I live right now, I'd rather see a team from my conference and division win.

We have different opinions on whether or not to root for the team in your area against a team in your division / conference, obviously.

Bunch of selfish people on this board. You would rather have a hated division rival get an undefeated season than have to listen to Giants fans. Oh boo hoo.

Grow a set of balls already. Face facts. Jets never win. Never come close. Giants at least come close every so often. When we win we can have something to gloat about. Until then, take it like a man sissy boy.

Plus arent most Giants fans elderly?? Just hide their false teeth and hearing aids.

Rooting for the Patriots would be like me rooting for the Red Sox to win the world series. That makes no sense. Boo hoo Giants fans will brag. Boo Hoo Giants fans will say this and that and the radio will proclaim this and that. Get over yourself already. Accept that the Giants are better than the Jets this year and then ignore their fans.

If you hate the Giants so much, don't root for anybody then. How a Jets fan can root for the Patriots makes no sense to me.

Why should I have to turn off my radio and TV and stop reading the newspaper? Why should I? Are Giatns fans better than me? Nope. Their ball sucking has gone far enough this postseason.

I have accepted that Eli Manning is better and that this year, the Giants got hot at the right time and are now succeeding in the playoffs against teams that have stumbled down the stretch.

However, I still hate the Giants. Its fine if you don't, thats good for you, and I remember 2001 well. ****y, loudmouth, d'bag Giant fans continuely running their mouths and that Super Bowl was and still is my favorite I've ever seen live. Loved every single second of it. Now, if it is Pats-Giants, of course I will have a horrible feeling in my stomach if either team wins, but for where I live right now, I'd rather see a team from my conference and division win.

We have different opinions on whether or not to root for the team in your area against a team in your division / conference, obviously.

Believe me, its a lot easier when you turn the TV off. I dont think Ive had the news on for more than 3 minutes the past 24 hrs since i dont want to hear the Pats talk. You wont miss anything and might actually learn to love not having it.

And Giants fans are better than us. They root for a winner.:Nuts:

Rooting for the Patriots would be like me rooting for the Red Sox to win the world series. That makes no sense. Boo hoo Giants fans will brag. Boo Hoo Giants fans will say this and that and the radio will proclaim this and that. Get over yourself already. Accept that the Giants are better than the Jets this year and then ignore their fans.

If you hate the Giants so much, don't root for anybody then. How a Jets fan can root for the Patriots makes no sense to me.

i could never root for the red sox

i could root for the mets if their fans weren't so jealous of the Yankees and create tick threads every week

I live here, I've always lived here, I have both friends & family who are Vagiants fans & neither the team nor their fans bother me at all.

I'm from the NY Metro area. They're a NY Metro area team. Not my favorite team, but my favorite team isn't in the playoffs & they suck. My team is not in competition with theirs, so what do I care what they do?

Root for the f'ing Cowboys? The COWBOYS? The self-anointed "America's Team" Cowboys? Yeah, right. I thought they'd whip the Giants today. They didn't. Giants won; good for them.

Next week it's against the Packers. Like the Giants, I have nothing for nor against them. I'd just like to see a good game. But regardless of who wins that one, I could never bring myself to root for the Patriots.

Archived