This has been the year of Hell.

Cmart28Coles87

Giants and pats both in the championship games and the fact that we lost to the pats twice and even the *****in giants. We lost twice to the jills. We lose to the worst fans in football in the eagles in cowboys. We lose to a Redskins team with Pete Kendall that ended up in the playoffs. We didn't avenge our 06 loss to the browns. I dont know about you guys but this has felt like a year of hell for me I mean we have had bad years but just the teams that we actually lost to makes this year seem a lot worse than just a 4-12 season.

If either the Giants or Patriots win the Super Bowl, this truely would be the year from hell. Seeing the Red Sox win the World Series, Ohio State win the National Championship and then the Giants, Patriots or Dolphins (I'm including Miami in here because who knows what could happen years from now) win the Super Bowl in the same season is pure, bloody, hell.

But hey, at least OSU lost, AGAIN, in the National Championship.

Sometimes, when you are emotionally invested in a team, their loss feels like you lost as well.

After that Steelers playoff game, I know I felt like jumping off of a bridge.

man, even after the 2004 playoffs i didnt feel like doing that

only red sox fans think that way

If either the Giants or Patriots win the Super Bowl, this truely would be the year from hell. Seeing the Red Sox win the World Series and then the Giants, Patriots or Dolphins (I'm including Miami in here because who knows what could happen years from now) win the Super Bowl in the same season is pure, bloody, hell.

It would only get worse if the Celtics won in June. But would that be considered one year or almost two years?

I just hope the Chargers beat the Pats, the Packers beat the Giants, then the Packers win the Super Bowl and Favre finally retires and we don't hear those "will he retire or won't he" every offseason.

I hope Michigan wins the NCAA tournament... Well I have to root for them because, but they haven't done much for me lately.. At least we beat Florida in the bowl game.

I hope somebody other than the Celtics wins the NBA finals. I hope the Rangers win the Cup. Then I hope um... anybody wins whatever in the olympics this summer except for those from New England.

The College World series.. .um.. like I said, Michigan...lol.

Sometimes, when you are emotionally invested in a team, their loss feels like you lost as well.

I was distraught for days. I dont think I came out of that bad mood until thursday of that week. and then ignored football until the next training camp.

One of the toughest losses ever.

Giants and pats both in the championship games and the fact that we lost to the pats twice and even the *****in giants. We lost twice to the jills. We lose to the worst fans in football in the eagles in cowboys. We lose to a Redskins team with Pete Kendall that ended up in the playoffs. We didn't avenge our 06 loss to the browns. I dont know about you guys but this has felt like a year of hell for me I mean we have had bad years but just the teams that we actually lost to makes this year seem a lot worse than just a 4-12 season.

well that was 2007 for me. Now if the Pats win it will get 2008 off to a sh!tty start. But then again when the Pats lost last year I thought it was going to be a great year.

And it totally sucked in every facet.

It would only get worse if the Celtics won in June. But would that be considered one year or almost two years?

I just hope the Chargers beat the Pats, the Packers beat the Giants, then the Packers win the Super Bowl and Favre finally retires and we don't hear those "will he retire or won't he" every offseason.

I hope Michigan wins the NCAA tournament... Well I have to root for them because, but they haven't done much for me lately.. At least we beat Florida in the bowl game.

I hope somebody other than the Celtics wins the NBA finals. I hope the Rangers win the Cup. Then I hope um... anybody wins whatever in the olympics this summer except for those from New England.

The College World series.. .um.. like I said, Michigan...lol.

the celtics will win unless they run into the spurs

but then you realized, hey, 3 years from now ill be shooting the **** with Jetfan16 on the Jet Nation board, so itll be all good!

LIS!

I was distraught for days. I dont think I came out of that bad mood until thursday of that week. and then ignored football until the next training camp.

One of the toughest losses ever.

Agreed. Personally that PITT loss in my opinion was worse that the loss in the AFC Title Game during the '98 campaign. At least back then when I woke up the next day after DEN I was still in college; softened the blow in hindsight....

Agreed. Personally that PITT loss in my opinion was worse that the loss in the AFC Title Game during the '98 campaign. At least back then when I woke up the next day after DEN I was still in college; softened the blow in hindsight....

in 2004 the RED SOX won a championship

why couldnt the jets do it too dammit?? WHY? lol

Our time will come Blackout. I honestly think we're on the right track. This year should tell a lot as far as how close we are (or not).

that 2004 jets team started out 5-0 before a 10-7 loss to the pats

at 10-4 there were 2 losses at the end of the year that killed the season although we won the chargers game. we went in backwards as Herm Edwards teams do

that 2004 jets team started out 5-0 before a 10-7 loss to the pats

at 10-4 there were 2 losses at the end of the year that killed the season although we won the chargers game. we went in backwards as Herm Edwards teams do

That's the key , IMHO, to any championship season....WIN THE CLOSE ONE'S . Great teams always figure out how to win the close games. It might be ugly but they win. Look at us in 2006. we won a lot of close games by making plays when we needed it, either offensively or by defense. We went 10-6. this year we had a 180. Never quite making that play when we HAD to. We lost quite a few games this year that we could have won with a play here or there, result : 4-12. We need to make THE plays when we need them.

If either the Giants or Patriots win the Super Bowl, this truely would be the year from hell. Seeing the Red Sox win the World Series, Ohio State win the National Championship and then the Giants, Patriots or Dolphins (I'm including Miami in here because who knows what could happen years from now) win the Super Bowl in the same season is pure, bloody, hell.

But hey, at least OSU lost, AGAIN, in the National Championship.

Giants are on their way to Green Bay for the next game. Sandiego will be playing the Patriots. The Giants have a shot at beating the Pack. Eli is a much better QB than he gets credit for. Michael Strahan was double teamed throughout the game yesterday and probably will be the same at Lambeau.

As much as I like Brett Farve and the Packers, I think the Giants are the better match up vs the Patriots.

I'm a Jets Fan, not a NY Fan. I'm an AFC Fan, not an NFC Fan. I'm not a Fan of the Patriots or Bill Bellichik. Still, his, is the team to beat. I doubt seriously that either the Chargers, the Pack or the Giants will dethrone them. They are the team that beat my team. Ipso facto, I root for the Patriots.

It hurts me as a Jets Fan to admit this, but the Patriots are the team that I thought the Jets were in training camp in 2007.

The last thing Jets fans want to see is the Pats winning the Super Bowl and me posting pictures from Pats games

JamieFriends.jpg

We don't have to read your posts. It wouldn't bother me at all, if the Chargers beat the Patriots, but I doubt it will happen. The Jets and the Patriots are in the same division and my Jets were beat soundly by them. I prefer the team that beat my team to win.

Archived