Sign in to follow this  
Matt39

Why is it assumed that David Wright is going to be a star?

David Wright, IMO, has superstar written all over him as a hitter. I like watching him play, he takes a great approach towards each at bat.

Melky has speed, he's not in the class of Jeter in terms of speed, but he covers alot of ground in center.

Cano has about 100 more ABs right now than Shelton. Shelton is hitting really well, but Cano will still win ROY unless he completely falls off in the 2nd half.

Why?? Shelton has the same power numbers AND a much better batting avg in 100 less AB's.

That is true.

But Cano plays in NY and he's getting alot more publicity, not to mention Shelton will not finish anywhere near that .335 batting average he has going right now, I could be wrong, but I'd ask myself "Who the f**k is Chris Shelton??" :lol:

Found out on CBS that a MLB rule prevents Shelton from consideration for the ROY award.

A Rule-5 player with the Tigers in 2004, Shelton is not a rookie, despite only 46 at-bats all of last year.

=D>=D>=D> \:D/

If Cano can just finish the season with a .285 BA 12+ home runs and 65+ rbis, you'd think he'd be a lock for ROY.

Seconded.

Too bad its not legally possible :P:P

Found out on CBS that a MLB rule prevents Shelton from consideration for the ROY award.

A Rule-5 player with the Tigers in 2004, Shelton is not a rookie, despite only 46 at-bats all of last year.

=D>=D>=D> \:D/

If Cano can just finish the season with a .285 BA 12+ home runs and 65+ rbis, you'd think he'd be a lock for ROY.

Seconded.

Too bad its not legally possible :P:P

Who plays shortstop for the Yankees? Certainly not some light-hitting, average defense playing primadonna!

Thats no way to be talking about Felix Escalona

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company