****The Official Jetfan16 Thread****®™ [Merged5X]

Jetfan16 Junior

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i dont even know who this guy is, and he's given me like 4 bad reputations on posts for no reasons!! mods, i dont want him rating my posts again, hes a meanie!

Disable your rep, cause im afraid this trend will probally continue with you :beer:

what does DWC stand for though? curious to see if i know who that is anyway

He was a cuddly little attention deprived poster that went under the moniker DefenseWinsChampionships, who posted drivel with such tenacity that had to be asked to not let the door hit him in the brown-eye.

bumperdoodles!!

now the fookin negative rep is just flowing in for me, and its all because Lurker had to be a meanie!

Actually 16, you're a n00b to rep. there's an unwritten rule that when you start a thread whining about being neg repped, it causes the flood gates to open for even more neg rep. a very important life lesson you've learned here. ;)

Hell, even I'm guilty of neg repping you in this thread. it's only rep, don't sweat it.

He was a cuddly little attention deprived poster that went under the moniker DefenseWinsChampionships, who posted drivel with such tenacity that had to be asked to not let the door hit him in the brown-eye.

see, i do know who he is. hes them guy that posted on JI how he got off a felony because the court like misplaced the papers for the court case or something

Actually 16, you're a n00b to rep. there's an unwritten rule that when you start a thread whining about being neg repped, it causes the flood gates to open for even more neg rep. a very important life lesson you've learned here. ;)

Hell, even I'm guilty of neg repping you in this thread. it's only rep, don't sweat it.

no mang, its more than just rep! how can i ever get back to JI if i have crappy rep here? if JI sees i have hall of fame rep, maybe theyll let me back in!

no mang, its more than just rep! how can i ever get back to JI if i have crappy rep here? if JI sees i have hall of fame rep, maybe theyll let me back in!

Hall of fame rep is not the max. ''Hall of fame'' is when you get 50,000 points. next level is ''almost as smart as Max'' at 150,000 points. the top level is 200,000 points, and you become a ''JetNation Icon''.

You have to become an Icon to be able to go back to JI, and I'm afraid that will never happen. hahaha

Hall of fame rep is not the max. ''Hall of fame'' is when you get 50,000 points. next level is ''almost as smart as Max'' at 150,000 points. the top level is 200,000 points, and you become a ''JetNation Icon''.

You have to become an Icon to be able to go back to JI, and I'm afraid that will never happen. hahaha

well meek, i guess i need to become a JN icon! lis

:rl:

i'm sorry beans

potw nom

i'm only laughin cause i thought i was one of the few to neg rep him...guess not when the mods get involved...lol

Archived