****The Official Jetfan16 Thread****®™ [Merged5X]

Jetfan16 Junior

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bro it has 2 be bergen he tha only corrupted mod there

hes like tha hip hop police

mang, bergen isnt really on much. usually when i sign up, i sign up late at night, and the only one who's on late is jumba

thats y u gotta keep on makin a new name there

like our boy ikey say if we dont come back it like lettin tha terroist win

yes, Ikey is a man of great wisdom!

cast.jpg

The shtick is getting real old 16. FYI, you haven't changed one bit. which tells me that you really don't care. and that's not good news for you.

are you calling me a liar?

seriously though Bill, is this it? after all we've been through? are you gonna ban me now too? dont be like all the other mods, i think ive been doing pretty good so far! dont chop me down BP!!!!

320px-SMirC-cry.svg.png

are you calling me a liar?

seriously though Bill, is this it? after all we've been through? are you gonna ban me now too? dont be like all the other mods, i think ive been doing pretty good so far! dont chop me down BP!!!!

Your actions differ from what was discussed before you came back, and you know that. I'm not going to ban you, I'm just trying to get inside that brain of yours ( :confused0085: ) to try and explain something to you.

:confused0085:

Your actions differ from what was discussed before you came back, and you know that. I'm not going to ban you, I'm just trying to get inside that brain of yours ( :confused0085: ) to try and explain something to you.

:confused0085:

meh, i have a pretty tough brain to get inside of!

its just like how i play the game of madden, according to my roommate, my game plan is a "cluster****."

he'll say when im playing, Cluster**** on 2!!!! lis. funny kid

Archived