****The Official Jetfan16 Thread****®™ [Merged5X]

Jetfan16 Junior

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well, i see Max is in the thread, so this means im probably about to be banned again!!!

hey, we all gave it a shot didn't we? it was fun while it lasted!

It is a weird addiction with you. You want to get banned so you can sign up for fake accounts and try to get reinstated. Odd. I find it very odd.

Lurker is a meanie01-15-2008 11:47 PMThor99No, he's not.

you know what thor- you wish you could be a TENTH the poster that ikey is, and i can honestly say that.

ikey is a smart fella, he is a funny fella, he knows a phenom when he sees one (kobe, supernewb, etc). stop knocking ikey.

I'll take this as a compliment I guess. I wish I could get paid for my special talent for finding gem posters on jet messageboards. I guess others can't recognize greatness when they see it, that's why so many artists only become famous posthumously.

JF16 > Van Gogh

I'll take this as a compliment I guess. I wish I could get paid for my special talent for finding gem posters on jet messageboards. I guess others can't recognize greatness when they see it, that's why so many artists only become famous posthumously.

JF16 > Van Gogh

tanks u Ikey!!!! its been a privilege mate! looks like the thing is about to execute my head off!

its been good here, but i guess its like the song, hey sexy Vinny, it was nice to know, but i gotta move ONNNNNNNNNNNN

back to horseplop i guess

hey, have you ever heard of this thing called sarcasm by any chance?

Well done. You have finally grasped the concept of a rhetorical question. Next, we will move on to metaphors versus similes. An example of a simile would be: Jetfan16 is like a douche. An example of a metaphor would be: Jetfan16 is a douche. Any questions?

Well done. You have finally grasped the concept of a rhetorical question. Next, we will move on to metaphors versus similes. An example of a simile would be: Jetfan16 is like a douche. An example of a metaphor would be: Jetfan16 is a douche. Any questions?

ya know what? you're just a meanie. im not gonna drop down to your level, so all i'll say is, have a good day mate

banned?

you know i didnt do anything wrong this time BP. ikey got attacked for no reason, so im gonna stand up for ikey any day, plain and simple!! you guys baited me into giving you a "reason" to ban me, and have succeeded apparently!

No! more neg rep!

JF16 > Van Gogh

POTW nom

:rl:

I've never understood why people get so upset with other posters on a message board to the point that they have to attack them with a post. You don't like what he has to say, just ignore it instead of getting into a pissing match. Live and let live, I say. Life's too short to get upset from a board. There are enough people in real life that piss me off enough.

:box:

I've never understood why people get so upset with other posters on a message board to the point that they have to attack them with a post. You don't like what he has to say, just ignore it instead of getting into a pissing match. Live and let live, I say. Life's too short to get upset from a board. There are enough people in real life that piss me off enough.

Eh, Ryno is sarcastic. just like you are. don't take what he says seriously. except for the part about JF16. :)

Ha, I am far from upset, and this idiot is obviously not as dumb as he is pretending to be. He is pining for attention and I am bored. What is your fascination with covering his backside?

max is in the control panel, so thats it.

ikey, BP, kobe, thai, and maybe one or two others who im forgetting- thanks for believing. it was a good time while it lasted!

LOL you think highly of yourself. To think I would ban you. Certainly I would delegate it to one of my flunkies like BP or Thor.

I save my bannings for the PatsFanTX's of the world. The big hitters!

\:D/

Just busting MATEY.

i gotta disagree with you on that one, BROTHER

seriously, horseplop is all freedom of speech, they literally dont ban ANYONE. theres this dude there name adolph the great who all he posts are anti semitic hate posts to me, and they literally wont ban him

Yes, but at hoodtalk they teach you how to make money by stealing people's kidneys and selling them.

what were u doing in the control panel then?

A new user signed up and didn't get the activation email. I was manually activating his account.

I do want to thank you for watching so closely though. :rl:

Signed,

JetNation (the site that cares)

Archived