You know what REALLY hurts as a Jets fan?

JETS11269

A 4-12 record.

Nothing more, nothing less.

It has nothing to do with watching these two teams play in ARZ. All I have to say is congrats to both teams: the Pats for a record-breaking year (even if I do hate their success) and the Giants on an amazing turnaround. I hope for a well played and close game in 2 weeks.

If fans of either team start acting like an a-hole towards us (whether it's here or in real life), who cares? Besides, at least you know you'll be making fun of someone's defeat in return. ;)

A 4-12 record.

It has nothing to do with watching these two teams play in ARZ. All I have to say is congrats to both teams: the Pats for a record-breaking year (even if I do hate their success) and the Giants on an amazing turnaround. I hope for a well played and close game in 2 weeks.

If fans of either team start acting like an a-hole towards us (whether it's here or in real life), who cares? Besides, at least you know you'll be making fun of someone's defeat in return. ;)

At this point as a Jets fan I can't really make fun of any team except maybe the Dolphins. You go 4-12 two out of three years, you really can't say the Giants suck if they lose the SB or the Pats suck cause they lose the SB. It would be great if the Pats lose and wind up 18-1, but at the end of the day what can I say.. The Jets went 4-12. This season and the past few have just sucked. Last year was a surprise, but they lost to the Pats in the playoffs. Not exactly a good ending to the season.

A 4-12 record.

the Super Bowl is played every summer before the NFL season starts in Las Vegas. its already taped, so they aren't actually playing in Glendale, Arizona

With all this "God must hate Jets fans" crap, I thought I might tell everyone what the real problem is. I don't care who wins anymore--all I care about is seeing if our team can comeback from a 4-12 season and turn things around. I'm disappointed in how the season went, not who's playing in the Super Bowl.

POTW NOM, you're exactly right/.

Archived