TX was banned today at JI

afosomf

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In fairness, I usually fall on the "Let Tex Back and Stop Banning Him" side most of the time. I like Tex, and have always supported him being allowed to post. I just wish he'd stop trolling and actually contribute more often. I still assert that he knows football, and could be a incredable addition to a football forum if only he's reign him trolly instincts in some.

But some folks just can't I guess. Such is life I suppose.

Do you know where Tx would be message board gold? ON A PATRIOTS MESSAGE BOARD.

DUMBASS!(not you Warfish,lol)

I am pretty sure you would be excluded from that forum. Your obsession with him boarded on disturbing.

actually he use to follow me around like a little puppy dog...

why do you think he wants to pay max money to come back... he misses me!

OY!

and dont be jealous, pk ... you are a good guy... i cant help it if i am irresistible to guys! :lol:

I can't believe you're really asking that question. Here, let me see if I can guess...probably for the same reason why you and he use to get into it here on JN...?

I don't hate anybody on either board NS-the guys I've had problems with, I've worked it out-for the sake of the boards Tex included...my memory is too bad to harbor grudges and besides life's too short

In fairness, I usually fall on the "Let Tex Back and Stop Banning Him" side most of the time. I like Tex, and have always supported him being allowed to post. I just wish he'd stop trolling and actually contribute more often. I still assert that he knows football, and could be a incredable addition to a football forum if only he's reign him trolly instincts in some.

But some folks just can't I guess. Such is life I suppose.

Warfisherman!

since when are you on here?

I don't hate anybody on either board NS-the guys I've had problems with, I've worked it out-for the sake of the boards Tex included...my memory is too bad to harbor grudges and besides life's too short

No one said anything about "hating". But, let's invite him back...but, don't get into it with him when he starts busting your balls...after all, we won't want to rehash any bad memories...;)

No one said anything about "hating". But, let's invite him back...but, don't get into it with him when he starts busting your balls...after all, we won't want to rehash any bad memories...;)

it's not our board to invite back to...as I said I trust Max to do the right thing when it comes to what is best for his board-I have no opinion either way and will make no suggestions whether we should or not either

it's not our board to invite back to...as I said I trust Max to do the right thing when it comes to what is best for his board-I have no opinion either way and will make no suggestions whether we should or not either

Then you agree with what Max did then...correct? He's banned. I don't even know why this was a topic to begin with.

Since you're a peaceful type of guy, let me ask you something. Do you walk through a pit filled with rattlesnakes or do you walk around them? Having been through "rattlesnake" types of situations in my life, I'd rather walk around them then to have an unnecessary confrontation....best for all sides.

Moral of the story...why recreate a problem when you don't have to.

Then you agree with what Max did then...correct? He's banned. I don't even know why this was a topic to begin with.

Since you're a peaceful type of guy, let me ask you something. Do you walk through a pit filled with rattlesnakes or do you walk around them? Having been through "rattlesnake" types of situations in my life, I'd rather walk around them then to have an unnecessary confrontation....best for all sides.

Or you tell the guy putting the random pits of rattlesnakes around town to cut that **** out or go away.

Moral of the story...why recreate a problem when you don't have to.

1;yea I do agree with what Max did when he did it-it was time and the act was played out-2:I didn't start the thread...

3:as to the rattlesnake thing-I happen to be a part-time snake charmer available for weddings, parties and Bar Mitzvahs

Good post I agree with everything. I'd like to see him back too because on JI he came accross as pretty reasonable, I just think his humour annoys a lot of people.

His shtick is ok when the Jets are doing well, it doesn't go over so well when the Jets suck and the Patriots are undefeated. I think he'll be brought back at JI if the Pats lose in the Super Bowl, no doubt about it.

Archived