TX was banned today at JI

afosomf

TX wasn't too bad at all IMO, he's not nearly as bad as some other people on this board.

I don't understand how there'd be any major problems in him coming back.:confused0082:

Dude, TX was perma banned here the night of the playoff loss to the Patriots last year. he had been gone for a month before that, and showed up to rub it in. I think you would have had a seizure that night had you been here.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude, TX was perma banned here the night of the playoff loss to the Patriots last year. he had been gone for a month before that, and showed up to rub it in. I think you would have had a seizure that night had you been here.

Wasn't it for telling Max he had his panties in a bunch or something stupid like that???

I know I wasn't here when he was posting here or when he was banned but from seeing him on JI I really don't think he's too bad.

Do you know where Tx would be message board gold? ON A PATRIOTS MESSAGE BOARD.

DUMBASS!(not you Warfish,lol)

Naaa, I probably AM a Dumbass frankly, for always defending him. I keep hoping he'll wise up, and be the great contributor I think he could be. But it just doesn't work out that way.

Warfisherman!

since when are you on here?

I read JN quite often, have alot of old friends here. I just havn't had much to say of late (anywhere really) of late. Too early in the offseason frankly. I'm still in angry over-reaction mode...

No way, we're keeping SAR. We could maybe negotitate for Tex though (I guess he's a free agent now though, eh?) :P

C'mon Warfish. Please, PLEASE let us have SAR? He is an awesome poster, I wish he would come on over here at least once and a while. I enjoy reading his stuff over on JI.

I'm hoping we sign TX to a 1 year deal.

Okay Warfish, here's the deal:

Jetfan16, ShadowJet365 and JETSFAN5180 for SAR I?

C'mon Warfish. Please, PLEASE let us have SAR? He is an awesome poster, I wish he would come on over here at least once and a while. I enjoy reading his stuff over on JI.

SAR is an unrestricted FA;)

Didn't JI ban 16? It all gets so foggy after a while....

I'm still waiting for the "Comes out of retirment for one last thread" moment of a certain old and multiply-banned poster than shall not be named....

Oh, wait, I think he already had that. /wink

F it. On top of those three posters we'll give you Smizzy too. He's useless anyway.

Wait a second.....The Blizzard of Smizz is on the trading Block!!!!

Crap, I have a whole FORUM of Political and Mixed Martial Arts Talk guys I'd trade for the Smizzard. :P

Crap, I have a whole FORUM of Political and Mixed Martial Arts Talk guys I'd trade for the Smizzard. :P

No thanks. No politics here.

We will give you anything EXCEPT Tictac, Sperm Edwards, MrsTaborJet, Gainzo, Bob, Panzer, NIGHT STALKER, BP, SouthernJets, drago and SoFlaJets.

:rl:

JF16 + JF5180 + Shadowjet365 and Smizzy??? Worth it.;-)

Guys....I'm worth more in trade than Wes Welker!

Don;t make me give you a heap'in help'in of hot naked oily Warfish Max.

You know I'll do it man. I'm CRAZY!

Wait you just offered to send me a naked picture of yourself. I don't normally lose a

Warfish -- please email it to me. Thanks in advance.

game of gay chicken but I have to pass on this one. You win.

SBIII has never struck me as someone who knows the real anything. It's like his reality has come entangled with ours, just not quite fully though.

What's funny is that only very few people know that you are one of JI's all time greatest posters under another name. ;)

Archived