TX was banned today at JI

afosomf

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thats right K2C

he doesnt like you, BROTHER

Hey, remember when you wanted to fight him in the giants stadium parking lot and he punked out like a *****?

:rl:

K2C = INTERNET ***** THAT'S GOING TO BRING HIS BIG BROTHER! HAHA :rl:

Hey, remember when you wanted to fight him in the giants stadium parking lot and he punked out like a *****?

:rl:

K2C = INTERNET ***** THAT'S GOING TO BRING HIS BIG BROTHER! HAHA :rl:

Old age is catching up quick!

I actually wanted to fight him.

Old age is catching up quick!

I actually wanted to fight him.

No, when he gave you location you disappeared. it was after the Jacksonville game last year (2006). you punked out, and by the looks of you in pictures I really don't blame you. it's ok, no need to be ashamed.

No thanks. No politics here.

We will give you anything EXCEPT Tictac, Sperm Edwards, MrsTaborJet, Gainzo, Bob, Panzer, NIGHT STALKER, BP, SouthernJets, drago and SoFlaJets.

you are DEAD to me.

and SAR is a pig. After meeting him in person and trying to see if his whole "pedophile" thing is an act... and having him tell me that it isnt...

well as mother of a 15 year old.. i dont care how much "money" he has or how cool guys think he is cause he pays for hand and blow jobs from teenagers.. he is a pig in the worse sense.

he comes over here..well..i dont know what i would do.. but it wouldnt be good.

dont tempt the wrath of greengal.

you are DEAD to me.

and SAR is a pig. After meeting him in person and trying to see if his whole "pedophile" thing is an act... and having him tell me that it isnt...

well as mother of a 15 year old.. i dont care how much "money" he has or how cool guys think he is cause he pays for hand and blow jobs from teenagers.. he is a pig in the worse sense.

he comes over here..well..i dont know what i would do.. but it wouldnt be good.

dont tempt the wrath of greengal.

Never cared for SAR much on JI and now I hear this. WOW. Let him and TX stay away. It would cost JN too much to install vermin control.

No, when he gave you location you disappeared. it was after the Jacksonville game last year (2006). you punked out, and by the looks of you in pictures I really don't blame you. it's ok, no need to be ashamed.

You got it boss! Flex those mod muscles!

Okay then since you say so. Why is it that you never seem to spring up until a JI related thread is posted? Jetfan13: Sooth's public defender.

if you believe that then you are dumber then you appear...

WTF does that have to do with JI? If you want Tx to have his own forum, go start one somewhere else

and FYI, I am friends with Sean..I hope that really bothers you too

Fighting over Patsfantx -some things never change!

so reinstate the guy then.

my two cents: not my site, do as you wish because ill do what i want to do in my house BUt i have always believed that this site was created for freaks like myself and Tx and max so that we can make gay jokes or whatever without being hassled. Now, there is this standard to uphold. give me a break. unless TX threatened someone he should be allowed back. half the people dont want him back because A> He is always right, B> he is funnier than others and C> nobody can out wit him. Oh sure, I have a few times but thats me but i digress........

my two cents: not my site, do as you wish because ill do what i want to do in my house BUt i have always believed that this site was created for freaks like myself and Tx and max so that we can make gay jokes or whatever without being hassled. Now, there is this standard to uphold. give me a break. unless TX threatened someone he should be allowed back. half the people dont want him back because A> He is always right, B> he is funnier than others and C> nobody can out wit him. Oh sure, I have a few times but thats me but i digress........

agree,,,

POTW

DK Welcome fellow freak. He had many chances to stop getting on people's nerves. I Like the guy but you have to learn after many warnings that type of stuff can only be tolerated to a point. It is Max's decision as the final choice of what to do. Freaks unite.

A public service announcement from DK on his lunch break, how wonderful. Thank you!

Archived