What happened to bench clearing brawls???

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Theres usually always a few as the push for the playoffs goes down to the wire and all the sucky teams take out their anger on each other and the good teams.

And we got a Yankees/Sox series coming up! :mrgreen:

if the Yanks and Sox don't have at least 1 brawl this season there is no hope. :lol:

The stage is perfect. The surging Yanks, the somewhat slumping Sox with new pitching issues and a smaller lead in the East. It's only a matter of time.

it's like putting Irishmen, Scots and English into a close room with bottles of booze.

Mark this down as a stone cold, lead pipe lock....

If the Yanks and Sawx get into another brawl, that PussE Tek comes out swinging wearing full gear, with a bat in hand

=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>

Man I'm having flashbacks of all the great brawls in time.

Who was the pitcher that threw his glove?

Who was the batter that 'drop kicked' the pitcher?

=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>

Man I'm having flashbacks of all the great brawls in time.

Who was the batter that 'drop kicked' the pitcher?

Who was the batter that 'drop kicked' the pitcher

Wasn't that a minor league game??

Nothing gets the juices flowing like a brawl....last years Tek face make wearing, PussE admitting brawl was a good one

Wasn't that Nolar Ryan before Ventura came out there and took his beating

Vaginatek is the biggest pussy in MLB. And to think some sox fans were bragging about him in that fight.

OOOOooooOOOO tuff guy wears a metal mask strapped to his face when he talks smack at opponents, oooooOOOoooo what a tuff guy.

Posada always takes off his mask when he walks a batter down the line whenever the batter is jibba jabbering at the pitcher or posada himself.

Wasn't that a minor league game??

Nothing gets the juices flowing like a brawl....last years Tek face make wearing, PussE admitting brawl was a good one

Wasn't that Nolar Ryan before Ventura came out there and took his beating

U might be right JEJ. Where the hell is my brother? He's the knowledgable one in the family when it coems to brawls.

U might be right JEJ. Where the hell is my brother? He's the knowledgable one in the family when it coems to brawls.

172131.jpg

Loper_sports.jpg

you guys are right. it was back in like 93 i think. Ryan's last year in the leagues. Ventura threw his glove at ryan and Ryan proceed to put him in a headlock and beat the living piss out of him. Reason why Ryan is my favorite pitcher of all time. Ballsy.

Nolan Ryan was in his early 40's. Ventura in his early 20's. It is still a sore spot with Ventura even today.

Ryan got that headlock on him and landed some nice shots. That was AWESOME.

Mark this down as a stone cold, lead pipe lock....

If the Yanks and Sawx get into another brawl, that PussE Tek comes out swinging wearing full gear, with a bat in hand

Much like Puss-ada did against the mighty D-Rays a couple of years ago?

Selective memory must be nice...

Ive always said the Red Sox Front Office should have fined Tek for bitch slapping A-rod instead of cold-cocking him! The "Catcher's Mitt to the face" is one of the best moments in Red Sox history. Instant Classic!

Just out of curiosity...if you guys have such high standards for brawls, what is your take on the ALCS Game 6 A-Rod slap play? This was perhaps the girliest, least masculine, most homoerotic stunt I've ever seen in all of sports!

One anonymous Yankee teammate/source said of Alex: "He wouldnt dare risk anything happening to his pretty little face or body...of course he didnt (force a collision)"

Ive always said the Red Sox Front Office should have fined Tek for bitch slapping A-rod instead of cold-cocking him! The "Catcher's Mitt to the face" is one of the best moments in Red Sox history. Instant Classic!

Just out of curiosity...if you guys have such high standards for brawls, what is your take on the ALCS Game 6 A-Rod slap play? This was perhaps the girliest, least masculine, most homoerotic stunt I've ever seen in all of sports!

One anonymous Yankee teammate/source said of Alex: "He wouldnt dare risk anything happening to his pretty little face or body...of course he didnt (force a collision)"

"

That was a complete puss move by A-Rod. Actually it was one of the most pathetic 'plays', 'moves' whatever you want to call it that I've seen while watching a game.

"

That was a complete puss move by A-Rod. Actually it was one of the most pathetic 'plays', 'moves' whatever you want to call it that I've seen while watching a game.

I'll never understand why people make such a big deal outa that play.

Its ok if you do it when your running into the catcher, but not when your in the 1st base line and trying to just get on base?

Its ok if you do it when your running into the catcher, but not when your in the 1st base line and trying to just get on base?

EB come on man. A-Rod purposely and wantonly slapped the ball from the glove of an opposing player. When has that ever been legal or for that matter, what other time has that ever happened in the history of the game. Yes, there's the always fun collision with the catcher and the attempted slide into the SS/2B to break up the double play but that has always been part of baseball. Slapping the ball out of a glove has not. If that was the case every infield fly would me a mob scene because the base runner would be ass raping the defensive player when he tried to catch the ball.

My opinion isn't anti-Yankee or anti-Arod, I just think it was a BS on his part.

EB come on man. A-Rod purposely and wantonly slapped the ball from the glove of an opposing player. When has that ever been legal or for that matter, what other time has that ever happened in the history of the game. Yes, there's the always fun collision with the catcher and the attempted slide into the SS/2B to break up the double play but that has always been part of baseball. Slapping the ball out of a glove has not. If that was the case every infield fly would me a mob scene because the base runner would be ass raping the defensive player when he tried to catch the ball.

My opinion isn't anti-Yankee or anti-Arod, I just think it was a BS on his part.

Archived