Hey gang- I'm new...

Koz

Just thought that I would say hello and introduce myself. I joined the site a while back but can't recall what my glorious 8 posts were about- probably not much of anything. I've been around TGG since '03 and really enjoy the company of the folks over there.

Anyhow, looking forward to stepping up my game over here and getting a better feel for the place.

Dr. to Koz- "Why don't you start by introducing yourself?"

Koz to Group- "Hello, I'm Koz, and I'm a Jets fan..."

I need to get a better feel for this "Lounge" area...

Who are the troublemakers?

Who's the one that's too smart for their own good?

Who's the "special" one in the group?

Does anyone in this forum post pictures of themselves holding small animals as they flex their raging bicep muscles, all in an attempt to add "street cred" to their internet persona?

Just thought that I would say hello and introduce myself. I joined the site a while back but can't recall what my glorious 8 posts were about- probably not much of anything. I've been around TGG since '03 and really enjoy the company of the folks over there.

Anyhow, looking forward to stepping up my game over here and getting a better feel for the place.

Not quite, your first thread was quite entertaining.....:mrgreen:

Welcome back.

Does anyone in this forum post pictures of themselves holding small animals as they flex their raging bicep muscles, all in an attempt to add "street cred" to their internet persona?

allow me to help.

trouble makers? just the mods, they'll take anything you consider sacred that has a hole.

smart for their own good? ask our resident 28 year old on parenting, he'll give you 4 or five pages on why you are an unfit parent...you'll find out who that is soon enough.

Special? I vote Panzer. Short bus all the way.

Garb posts tons of pictures of herself with nude animals. She's a lot like Catherine the Great of Russia. Not sure about the horse fetish, but other animals are "a go".

have a sheep on Garb's behalf. :biggrin:

:sheepf:

I read yer stuff on tgg. yer a funny bastid indeed. welcome to da nation

hi,,I remember you before I was banned,,

You were always pretty funny if i recall..

welcome,,by the way, i am the mature one here

what it do homie

hi,,I remember you before I was banned,,

You were always pretty funny if i recall..

welcome,,by the way, i am the mature one here

You forgot to say ''and may your stay be turd free''.

Come on old man! you're slipping!

allow me to help.

trouble makers? just the mods, they'll take anything you consider sacred that has a hole.

smart for their own good? ask our resident 28 year old on parenting, he'll give you 4 or five pages on why you are an unfit parent...you'll find out who that is soon enough.

Special? I vote Panzer. Short bus all the way.

Garb posts tons of pictures of herself with nude animals. She's a lot like Catherine the Great of Russia. Not sure about the horse fetish, but other animals are "a go".

have a sheep on Garb's behalf. :biggrin:

:sheepf:

and as u can see Drago is Gods gift to mankind and all seeing prophet :D

ya,haha,,in a Monty Hall sort of way :confused:

in a ron burgundy sort of way.

"do you know who i am?"

"no"

"well...I'm king of a big deal. People know me. My house smells like rich mahogany (can't remember)..."

"can i start over?"

"sure"

"I want to be on you."

:biggrin:

Hey Koz!

One of the 3 TGGers I have met in person.

Koz and I had a lovely date in a clam mobile at Epcot a couple of weeks ago.

That's right. Until the rest of you can do better than inviting me in a clam for 2 on the Nemo ride at Epcot, you can't even be in the same class as GM.

Hey Koz

We really have a pretty low SQ or stroke quotient here at da Nation.

Not that we dont get our share of thuringers - but they dont hang out for long or get 86'd by the ever vigilant and tireless moderator staff ( just as an aside... don't pick up any quarters off the sidewalk around most of them and especially that Max guy). The patsie trolls are just viewed as the troubled lot that they are and we encourage their contributions to keep us at the proper level of gratitude that we aren't so afflicted.

Welcome aboard!

Archived