Amy Winehouse Caught smoking crack on tape

lawngnome o-line

It sounded from the video that the video was her sisters, which means that someone probably stole it and sold it to Sun

Now that I think about it, she is so ****ed up on that **** that she has no clue what she's doing to herself. you're probably right.

She's going to outlive us all.

I don't think that I'm going off on a limb here when I say that nobody in their right mind would tap it...

"nobody in there right mind would tap it" you've just narrowed the jetnation contingent by 2 %............;)

she's gonna be the feelgood story of the year in 09. they're gonna write childrens books about amy in the not so distant future. she's just a tiny bit off track at present

"nobody in there right mind would tap it" you've just narrowed the jetnation contingent by 2 %............;)

she's gonna be the feelgood story of the year in 09. they're gonna write childrens books about amy in the not so distant future. she's just a tiny bit off track at present

Saying Amy Winehouse is a "tiny bit off track" is like saying that Boy George is just "a little gay."

Archived