Amy Winehouse Caught smoking crack on tape

Why would you video tape yourself doing crack? this looks like a set up by one of those British tabloids. agreed, she's ****ed up, but video taping just happened to be going on? :lol:

It sounded from the video that the video was her sisters, which means that someone probably stole it and sold it to Sun

It sounded from the video that the video was her sisters, which means that someone probably stole it and sold it to Sun

Now that I think about it, she is so ****ed up on that **** that she has no clue what she's doing to herself. you're probably right.

She's going to outlive us all.

I don't think that I'm going off on a limb here when I say that nobody in their right mind would tap it...

"nobody in there right mind would tap it" you've just narrowed the jetnation contingent by 2 %............;)

she's gonna be the feelgood story of the year in 09. they're gonna write childrens books about amy in the not so distant future. she's just a tiny bit off track at present

"nobody in there right mind would tap it" you've just narrowed the jetnation contingent by 2 %............;)

she's gonna be the feelgood story of the year in 09. they're gonna write childrens books about amy in the not so distant future. she's just a tiny bit off track at present

Saying Amy Winehouse is a "tiny bit off track" is like saying that Boy George is just "a little gay."