The Moment of Truth {Merged}

PhinHater

I think it would be a better show if they spent less time in between the quesitons. The questions are pretty messed up though to say the least.

Yeah, I thought they needed less time. It looks like they tell the contestants to wait about 5 seconds or so before answering. That was a little annoying, but overall a good show.

Terrible show. I was waiting for the following questions to be asked so as to jazz up the show a bit:

1) When you go to the proctologist for your annual visit, do you leave with a smile?

2) If you had to chose between saving someone's life or being handed a sack containing $1,000,000 in cash, would you take the money?

3) Are you a Milf?

Anyone watch this, they pretty much sit you in front of a bunch of family and friends and ask you crazy questions and you give a yes or no answer and a lie detector tells if you are truthful. They ask some crazy stuff. The thing is though, if you totally completely resign yourself to the fact that you are going to be truthful no matter what, you WILL win 500,000 dollars. Crazy.

Anyone watch this, they pretty much sit you in front of a bunch of family and friends and ask you crazy questions and you give a yes or no answer and a lie detector tells if you are truthful. They ask some crazy stuff. The thing is though, if you totally completely resign yourself to the fact that you are going to be truthful no matter what, you WILL win 500,000 dollars. Crazy.

You should send in an application.

Not necessarily, lie detectors are by no means 100%. Funny thing is, lie detectors pick up on the nerves, sweat glands, etc. that present themselves when telling a lie that has consequence. If telling a lie has no consequence at all, then a lie detector will not pick up on the lie most of the time. What I would do is tell my family aghead of time that I am just going to answer all incriminating questions as true. I then would have no consequence of the lie, and should easily pass the test.

Not necessarily, lie detectors are by no means 100%. Funny thing is, lie detectors pick up on the nerves, sweat glands, etc. that present themselves when telling a lie that has consequence. If telling a lie has no consequence at all, then a lie detector will not pick up on the lie most of the time. What I would do is tell my family aghead of time that I am just going to answer all incriminating questions as true. I then would have no consequence of the lie, and should easily pass the test.

that's what i was thinking as well, not sure that works with lie detector

when the dude answered the question about whether he made a pass at 1 of his girlfriends friends, the look on her face could kill when he answered yes!!!

Archived