Favorite Cereal?

Smizzy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
golden%20grahams.jpg

Mmmm, that's probably my second choice now that I'm over all those sugar coated kids cereals. ;) I wonder if that box is Canadian or French, because I never see good sugar cereals in Italy. I have to get them at the base. The only thing they have are "Frosties" (Frosted Flakes) and Cocoa Puffs. I get the "red fruits" Special K which is pretty good.

WoW. I find this so odd that you would start a thread like this...

I coudln't sleep last night and was up at 2AM. Bored, not hungry, but I had 2 bowls of Kelloggs Berries cereal. Then thought to myself, I should start a cereal thread! And here it friggin' is.

That is bizarre and unexplainable, Smizzy. :deshade:

And I'm not kidding, the bowl is still sitting on the coffee table in my living room!!!!

Anyway... love my Cheerios, Grape Nuts, Life. That's pretty much it. As a kid we ate a lot of Kix, hated it.

I'm much more of an English Muffin gal for breakfast.

I coudln't sleep last night and was up at 2AM. Bored, not hungry, but I had 2 bowls of Kelloggs Berries cereal. Then thought to myself, I should start a cereal thread! And here it friggin' is.

And I'm not kidding, the bowl is still sitting on the coffee table in my living room!!!!

Anyway... love my Cheerios, Grape Nuts, Life. That's pretty much it. As a kid we ate a lot of Kix, hated it.

So the moral of this story is that MsTabor is not a cleaner. Better send Tabor in there to clean up that bowl before you get bugs.

English muffin -well excuse us Mrs. Tabor for your sophisticated tastes.

I don't know, cannabalism is sort of a messy subject to joke around about, especially with a human.

Sure is, especially since so many cannabalism victims show up in the hospital daily. You gotta relax man. Stop trying to trash people. Maybe you should be the one smoking.

gotcha, good to know you're the arbiter of what is a "proper" subject for a joke.

Lets let Tictac hold that title, you can hold the title, of arbiter for raising childeren properly, along with school policies.

Smizzy can control the handling of Chad pennington this offseason...

i think that about covers it.

We've made some great strides today folks.

Archived