Favorite Cereal?

Smizzy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We want to no cereal not what you turn Tabor into after dipping him in Kool-aid

Looks like my Star Wars toy collection is forever off-limits, my friend. :fighting0050:

Back on topic...

Any of the monster cereals, Cocoa Pebbles, Apple Jacks, Lucky Charms, Cookie Crisp....anything that is pure sugar in a bowl with milk. I could eat cereal every meal of the day. Nowadays it's more like Smart Start & Total, although I have Apple Jacks in my cupboard right now. :)

Looks like my Star Wars toy collection is forever off-limits, my friend. :fighting0050:

Back on topic...

Any of the monster cereals, Cocoa Pebbles, Apple Jacks, Lucky Charms, Cookie Crisp....anything that is pure sugar in a bowl with milk. I could eat cereal every meal of the day. Nowadays it's more like Smart Start & Total, although I have Apple Jacks in my cupboard right now. :)

I forgot about Cookie Crisp. Might pick up a box or two tomorrow.

Crunchy Nut Cornflakes aren't too bad either.

Truth is, the cereal selection over here sucks.

So the moral of this story is that MsTabor is not a cleaner. Better send Tabor in there to clean up that bowl before you get bugs.

Thank you for reminding HIM to clean. You should see my house, c@ckroaches, bugs, you name it. It all started with that cereal bowl. If I had only known. :confused0058:

Archived