2.5 back at the break...

Matt39

1) how exactly is Baltimore "reeling" when they just took the series from Boston?

2) nothing like an all-star break to kill momentum. The Sox need the time to re-group.

3) I hear Curt Schilling will be riding into Fenway on a White horse to SAVE (get it?) the day next weekend. :lol:

They were Garb. Sox always seem to have problems with the O's.

You guys are great.

Giambi was being run out of town along with Torre, and the rest of the team by you guys. You then hit a little hot streak and all of a sudden you're pounding your chests again. There's a long way to go.

No-one fears the yankees anymore.

SJ you have to understand the Yank fans took a Mulligan when they were calling for the heads of Torre,Giambi, Gordon, Randy, Tino,Brown,Matsui.

Even Mo was questioned during week one.

Yank fans took their lumps on the board so they deserve their day.

The upcoming schedule will determine if the Yanks have righted the ship.

Yanks still only have three dependable Starting Pitchers and may also still need to address CF.

You guys are great.

Giambi was being run out of town along with Torre, and the rest of the team by you guys. You then hit a little hot streak and all of a sudden you're pounding your chests again. There's a long way to go.

No-one fears the yankees anymore.

SJ you have to understand the Yank fans took a Mulligan when they were calling for the heads of Torre,Giambi, Gordon, Randy, Tino,Brown,Matsui.

Even Mo was questioned during week one.

Yank fans took their lumps on the board so they deserve their day.

The upcoming schedule will determine if the Yanks have righted the ship.

Yanks still only have three dependable Starting Pitchers and may also still need to address CF.

I agree with you...there are questions that remained to be answered.

But 3 starting pitchers is enough to win it all these days. Sad, but that is the state of baseball!

I agree with you...there are questions that remained to be answered.

But 3 starting pitchers is enough to win it all these days. Sad, but that is the state of baseball!

1) how exactly is Baltimore "reeling" when they just took the series from Boston?

That's kinda the point, 'Banza. They were reeling, including taking a serious beat-down from the Yankees.

They needed a team on an even worse slide to help them get well. They found one.

I, too, am shocked, SHOCKED, that Zippy the Bosux fan is nowhere to be found. I mean, it's not like that has been his m.o. for five years or anything like that.

That's kinda the point, 'Banza. They were reeling, including taking a serious beat-down from the Yankees.

They needed a team on an even worse slide to help them get well. They found one.

I, too, am shocked, SHOCKED, that Zippy the Bosux fan is nowhere to be found. I mean, it's not like that has been his m.o. for five years or anything like that.

Garb

Stay out of these discussions

Baseball, like football is a mans sport!!

You'll just never get it [-X

No offense, Mr. Jinx, but could you please put a little more effort into your posts? How many times have we seen that same post used...over and over again. Max and Tom expect more from us here at the JN.com Baseball Forum.

Ever since you "returned" from vacation (read: completed intensive therapy in an effort to contain the psychological damage inflicted upon you by JBF for accurately labelling you a "jinx" in front of the word) you've really been mailing it in.

The "Yankees Rule, Red Sox drool" posts are not gettin' it done.

Garb

Stay out of these discussions

Baseball, like football is a mans sport!!

You'll just never get it [-X

No offense, Mr. Jinx, but could you please put a little more effort into your posts? How many times have we seen that same post used...over and over again. Max and Tom expect more from us here at the JN.com Baseball Forum.

Ever since you "returned" from vacation (read: completed intensive therapy in an effort to contain the psychological damage inflicted upon you by JBF for accurately labelling you a "jinx" in front of the word) you've really been mailing it in.

The "Yankees Rule, Red Sox drool" posts are not gettin' it done.

Archived