Ok, Giants fans are getting annoying

Matt39

Im almost tempted to root for the Pats- just bc I realy cant take my friends if the Giants win.

The Giants team itself- I like. I just dont think I can handle an offseason with Giants fans pounding their chests.

The Pats are expected to win. Just let them win is kind of how I feel.

We have a Piano Player who does sing-a-longs at the bar I work at. Part of his show is asking everyone where they are from and people cheer.. Last night when people said NY, a bunch of Pats tools booed and yelled "Pats are going to kill you!"

Pure class

As much as I've tried to convince myself that rooting for the Giants is the right thing to do, its gotten even harder for me to pull for the Giants as well. I work part-time at Modell's Sporting Goods and its laughable to see all the Giants "fans" coming in now and buying all the gear. People who don't sign up for our points card, even though they're buying $200 worth of Giants crap and after $400 spent we give you a $20 gift certificate. Why won't they sign up? Because "we don't shop here often.". Exactly, because you're not a true fan.

These people are buying crap to wear to their little Super Bowl parties or they just want a Giants shirt just so if they win next Sunday they can walk around like they know football. Its sickening. I can't root for either team, especially knowing that if the Giants won I'd see all these d'bags next week plus a couple hundred more.

As much as I've tried to convince myself that rooting for the Giants is the right thing to do, its gotten even harder for me to pull for the Giants as well. I work part-time at Modell's Sporting Goods and its laughable to see all the Giants "fans" coming in now and buying all the gear. People who don't sign up for our points card, even though they're buying $200 worth of Giants crap and after $400 spent we give you a $20 gift certificate. Why won't they sign up? Because "we don't shop here often.". Exactly, because you're not a true fan.

These people are buying crap to wear to their little Super Bowl parties or they just want a Giants shirt just so if they win next Sunday they can walk around like they know football. Its sickening. I can't root for either team, especially knowing that if the Giants won I'd see all these d'bags next week plus a couple hundred more.

LOL... any teams that makes it to the SB will sell more merchandise Mr. Modell's.

While we have some great Pats fans here we must be Giants fans next week. Besides, we all have friends who have just enjoyed a nice little play-off run by the Jints.

I know what you mean I sometimes think maybe I should root for the giants but then I recall to myself how much I hate their fans and how much all their primadonna b*tch asses need to be smacked in the face. So I'm still not rooting for anybody to win. I hope they both lose.

I myself was in Modell's yesterday in Central Jersey where I live buying new skates for hockey and new shoes for myself and all I see is giants jerseys galore. It was disgusting. They even have ahmad bradshaw jerseys. AHMAD *****IN BRADSHAW. You gotta be kiddin me and then of course I see of the d'bag fans buying jerseys of players like they swear they been lifelong fans. I can't wait till all this crap is over with this past week has been a living hell.

We have a Piano Player who does sing-a-longs at the bar I work at. Part of his show is asking everyone where they are from and people cheer.. Last night when people said NY, a bunch of Pats tools booed and yelled "Pats are going to kill you!"

Pure class

And you were expecting something else? :biggrin:

Pure class

C'mon, it's only a little good natured taunting. When did we all get such thin skin? Even if it isn't good natured, it's certainly nothing new.

Pure class

I wonder if they cheered when Brady hurt his ankle......

so you shouldnt be a jets fans since we never get bandwagon fans when we do well??? If god forbid we made it to the superbowl, the town would be covered in green.

One of my joys is when we are doing well and at the stadium people show up with brand new jerseys or people wearing Glenn Foley jerseys...

sigh.... bandwagon fans. gotta love em.

In a week it will all be over.

so you shouldnt be a jets fans since we never get bandwagon fans when we do well??? If god forbid we made it to the superbowl, the town would be covered in green.

One of my joys is when we are doing well and at the stadium people show up with brand new jerseys or people wearing Glenn Foley jerseys...

If the Giants win it will not be over for everybody in NY / NJ. We will ahve to see the SB champs t-shirts, the jackets, etc. etc.. Oh the pain. Moot point anyway, Pats will win, which is also quite painful.

If they're wearing Jets green its okay, because then I can easily pick them out by some trivia at the register or when I'm helping them on the floor. ;)

Oh and LBS, why Glenn Foley jerseys? Why would those fit into a bandwagons jersey?

Just sit through a day at my office with a bunch of Giant fans all day every day during football season and you know who I am rooting for Sunday.

...or turn on the radio to the FAN or ESPN, or turn on the tv, or buy the newspaper. 24/7 Giants, blech!!

Archived