Utah Gangsta: MERGED

UtahGangsta

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If that is you in the avatar utah. I must say you look ridiculous! If that is the extent of your vocabulary you talk ridiculous! Look in the mirror man. Seriously why is your hat on sideways? Is it to cover up your crooked haircut? If so I will give you $20 to get a decent haircut and another $10 to tip the shampoo girl! Because it looks to me like you could use both. No offense just trying to help you out. Because the image I see is a severly challenged person with no direction in life. A follower not a leader. Anyone else want to help a cause? LMFAO!

Oh Yeah! ROCK & ROLL WILL NEVER DIE!

You never answered me Utah Do you want the $30? I think it will do alot for your image!

Aww **** B! I see your pimp hand is strong. Stay hard my brotha.Stay hard.

Im everything your husband lacks. Get with the Hero and loose the ZERO mama.

Yo-why you be goin out like that? Givin' a boy props then givin da big DISS in another? Time to take you to school, son...old school that is! Cuz it's laid out like that!

Whats the matter? Did your broom give ya a splinter when you rode it in?

Yo-why you be goin out like that? Givin' a boy props then givin da big DISS in another? Time to take you

to school, son...old school that is! Cuz it's laid out like that!

OK, I'm kinda embarrassed for ALL OF YOU talkin' like this..... :rl: :rl: :rl: I'm laughing my ass off, not with you AT you.

PS, BTW... Only I can call myself a b!tch. The rest, take a number in line.

Yo-why you be goin out like that? Givin' a boy props then givin da big DISS in another? Time to take you to school, son...old school that is! Cuz it's laid out like that!

I dropped out of skool B. Dat **** is for losers. When It comes to macking females ,they all fair game.

I dropped out of skool B. Dat **** is for losers. When It comes to macking females ,they all fair game.

It's clear you dropped out of skool, you didn't need to make that puclic. How embarrassing for you, how did you deal with that? The ridicule. Oohh.

hate ya self for being broke ass bustahs.

Karl Malone is GOD.

You married boy? Or gotta bunch-o-bitches on the side? Or both. What do they think of yo gansta style? Impressed or just sadly amused? :confused0082:

I apologize if we covered the whole b!tches status in another thread. My bad.

Archived