Plexi Burres predicts a Giants win

PatriotReign37

What's he supposed to say, that they're going to lose? Grow up, if you need motivation from an innocuous remark from your opponent to win, you would not win many football games. You also don't deserve to be a professional football player.

I rather doubt the players (Giants, Pats, Colts, Steelers, Jets, Bills, etc.) get any motivation from any of this crap. This is more media driven garbage and apparently sheep LOVE eating garbage.

I rather doubt the players (Giants, Pats, Colts, Steelers, Jets, Bills, etc.) get any motivation from any of this crap. This is more media driven garbage and apparently sheep LOVE eating garbage.

that would mean Preign37 is a sheep eating gahbage:sheepf:

carry on

I love Plexi Glass, he was the guy I wanted the Jets to grab instead of Chad Pennington back in 2000. Unfortunately we all know the rest.

Anyway, this is just stupid talk from him. How does one have the balls to predict their team will win by a touchdown when they got beat by three points just four weeks earlier in a game where they were lucky to lose by only three? Just stupid talk. The Patriots now have more motivation. Awesome. Smart move Burress.

I love Plexi Glass, he was the guy I wanted the Jets to grab instead of Chad Pennington back in 2000. Unfortunately we all know the rest.

Anyway, this is just stupid talk from him. How does one have the balls to predict their team will win by a touchdown when they got beat by three points just four weeks earlier in a game where they were lucky to lose by only three? Just stupid talk. The Patriots now have more motivation. Awesome. Smart move Burress.

And the Giants don't have motivation for people already printing out sheets of "19-0" and giving them no chance? You don't need to be motivated in a Super Bowl game, and even if you did, both teams have plenty of it.

And the Giants don't have motivation for people already printing out sheets of "19-0" and giving them no chance? You don't need to be motivated in a Super Bowl game, and even if you did, both teams have plenty of it.

Point is is that it is stupid and dumb for a player on the team who LOST in the game eariler in the season to be talking trash. Stupid.

How about a starting QB predicting his team was going to win when they were an 19 point dog...and he guaranteed it!

Was there a game between the Jets and Colts earlier that season? No there was not. You people continue to miss my point.

The point is, Plex and his boys got smacked in the mouth by New England no longer than four weeks ago and now they're out there predicting victories against possibly the best team ever? Good luck with that one Plex.

They were lucky to lose by 3????

Are you ****ing serious???

The Pats got all the calls from the officiating, should have had a player ejected and had the Giants not have gone conservative late on, who knows what would have happened.

The Giants could ahve won that game, you said the KR TD was luck, but there's nothing lucky about a kick return, it's called good special teams.

IJ, you are such an f'ing hater of all things New England.

The Giants were LUCKY to lose that game by three. They should've lost by at least ten. The garbage touchdown with one minute left and the lucky KO return for a touchdown, something New England hardly ever lets up. You think the Pats are going to let that happen to them in the Super Bowl? Its NOT going to happen.

Conservative? How about the fact that when the Patriots had to turn it on, they couldn't stop Randy Moss? How about that one? Or hey, the fact that your boy Eliiiiiiiiiiiiiiii didn't do jack in the entire 4th quarter.

Sorry, but your Giants ****sucking love fest is going to die and die hard.

Plexico is just trying to get those personal foul flags a flyin early.

Lord knows the refs will never call a push off on him or Randy. This is the ultimate showdown of two tall, push off artist Wide Receivers.

Was there a game between the Jets and Colts earlier that season? No there was not. You people continue to miss my point.

The point is, Plex and his boys got smacked in the mouth by New England no longer than four weeks ago and now they're out there predicting victories against possibly the best team ever? Good luck with that one Plex.

Joe, this has nothing to do with whether they played each other during the season...this game (Jets/Colts) was the equivilent of David and Goliath. The old NFL against the upstart AFL...Namath had a huge set of nuts coming up with a prediction like that.

Colts had the best defense in the leauge at that time. They shutout the Browns 34-0 in the NFL Championship game to get to the SB.

In my opinion, Plexs' comment pales on what Namath said and what was on the line back in the '69 SB...it put the AFL on the damn map.

Hey smart guy, they both have books ready to go on Amazon.

IJ, you are such an f'ing hater of all things New England.

The Giants were LUCKY to lose that game by three. They should've lost by at least ten. The garbage touchdown with one minute left and the lucky KO return for a touchdown, something New England hardly ever lets up. You think the Pats are going to let that happen to them in the Super Bowl? Its NOT going to happen.

Conservative? How about the fact that when the Patriots had to turn it on, they couldn't stop Randy Moss? How about that one? Or hey, the fact that your boy Eliiiiiiiiiiiiiiii didn't do jack in the entire 4th quarter.

Sorry, but your Giants ****sucking love fest is going to die and die hard.

Yes I am a hater of all things New England, doesn't really matter though because some of what you said is total BS.

That last TD was hardly garbage time, it left the Giants in a position where a recovered onside kick would give the Giants a great oppurtunity to tie the game. Again there is absolutely no such thing as a 'lucky' kick return. It's no luckier than any offensive TD and yes it could happen again. Just because they hardly ever give one up doesn't mean they are invincible to them. Maybe the Giants Special teams matches up well against the Pats ST, who knows?? No matter what it's definetly not 'luck'.

Eli didn't do jack **** in the 4th quarter because he wasn't asked too, like I said they got conservative.

You also never addressed my point where Wilfork should have a 15 yard penalty + an ejection. That would have made a huge difference. The guy went out of his way to try and poke someones eye out, just imagine a player doing that in any other sport, what do you think the punishment would be???

What's with all the 'Giants ****sucking'. You know that the only reason why I'm supporting the Giants is because I hate New England so quit it.

Joe, this has nothing to do with whether they played each other during the season...this game (Jets/Colts) was the equivilent of David and Goliath. The old NFL against the upstart AFL...Namath had a huge set of nuts coming up with a prediction like that.

Colts had the best defense in the leauge at that time. They shutout the Browns 34-0 in the NFL Championship game to get to the SB.

In my opinion, Plexs' comment pales on what Namath said and what was on the line back in the '69 SB...it put the AFL on the damn map.

NS, once again, I was not referring to the Jets-Colts or Namath's guarentee. I was referring to you do not talk smack when you got your asses handed to you not even four weeks before by that very same team. Namath came out in yes a David vs. Goliath type atmosphere, but they still had no previous history against the Colts. The cases are different.

Plaxico's comment was stupid. Namath's was of ****iness. Plaxico's would've been fine if they hadn't played before but hello Plax, they beat you already so shut your mouth and show it on the field.

Thats how I view it anyway.

NS, once again, I was not referring to the Jets-Colts or Namath's guarentee. I was referring to you do not talk smack when you got your asses handed to you not even four weeks before by that very same team. Namath came out in yes a David vs. Goliath type atmosphere, but they still had no previous history against the Colts. The cases are different.

Plaxico's comment was stupid. Namath's was of ****iness. Plaxico's would've been fine if they hadn't played before but hello Plax, they beat you already so shut your mouth and show it on the field.

Thats how I view it anyway.

Joe, no previous history? Weeb Eubank was the Colts previous HC...oh well, we disgree a lot...no big deal.

Surely you know way more about the inner workings of NFL locker rooms, but I spoke with a Lawrence Eagle Tribune reporter that covers the Pats last night. He told me that it does in fact pixx off the NE players when oppossing players shoot their mouths off prior to the game.

That whole RESPECT thang.

There have been articles stating that BB has used it against them for years. The NE players know that BB is doing it, but it still angers them.

he shouldnt have said anything but its not like hes the only one thats predicting a win. so none of the patriots players or staff have said anything, bostons only releasing a book titled 19-0. to be 19-0 you have to win the superbowl and they havent done that, and yet the book is already going to be released, so it sounds to me like someone else is predicting a winner

he shouldnt have said anything but its not like hes the only one thats predicting a win. so none of the patriots players or staff have said anything, bostons only releasing a book titled 19-0. to be 19-0 you have to win the superbowl and they havent done that, and yet the book is already going to be released, so it sounds to me like someone else is predicting a winner

Geez, another Eli lover. I'm getting jealous because there too many Giants fans trying to lick Eli's scrotum and I'm concerned about Hepatitis with all the spit swappin' going on.

Archived