Drago

Maxman

I hope the message I sent you earlier made sense. It was worded strongly but the tone is something I am comfortable with. Like I said in private, we only keep you hear because we want tictac to stay.

I hope that we can still be friends now that you know the truth.

I hope the message I sent you earlier made sense. It was worded strongly but the tone is something I am comfortable with. Like I said in private, we only keep you hear because we want tictac to stay.

The only reason why we still keep you here is because you pay the bills around here.

haha, i looked at it, and had no response except for a smile and a laugh. :)

You know Max, i'm getting some authority around these parts, beans passed off the post of the week honors to me for the week. This week, post of the week; next week, Smizzy's tickling partner.

It's on.

haha, i looked at it, and had no response except for a smile and a laugh. :)

You know Max, i'm getting some authority around these parts, beans passed off the post of the week honors to me for the week. This week, post of the week; next week, Smizzy's tickling partner.

It's on.

Wow a week full of Dahmer humor. Should be a great POTW. :cheers:

That being said the last vote was surprisingly close considering.

aren't you glad you have loyal followers like myself to support you. I hear that smizzy is going to stage a coup against you for control of all of Jetnation. If you made me a Mod it would tip the balance of power in your favor and made sure that your reign will continue.

Wow, max thats pretty harsh. anyways, ice formed on my window to look like a pig. oink oink!

Archived