Just got back from training...its almost time to go..

vinnys025

I just got back from Desert Warfare Training in Nevada and will be leaving in about two weeks. I'll be very busy out processing the states so I will only be able to pop in and out of here. So to all of you, SEE YOU NEXT SEASON!!!!!! And thank you all for all of your support. I leave you with a pic of me in training...

l_395ecb8b21c881e1674faaeb9c6addcf.jpg

I just got back from Desert Warfare Training in Nevada and will be leaving in about two weeks. I'll be very busy out processing the states so I will only be able to pop in and out of here. So to all of you, SEE YOU NEXT SEASON!!!!!! And thank you all for all of your support. I leave you with a pic of me in training...

l_395ecb8b21c881e1674faaeb9c6addcf.jpg

Be safe brother and God Bless.

It is so weird to see a picture of Vinny that doesn't include large dogs sniffing his package.

:rl:

Vinny -- good luck and thank you for your service. They have some nice broadband over there, so don't be a stranger!

A little. those mountains in Vegas look exactly like Afghanistan does, with a tint of red to them.

It is the area north of Vegas, its in Indian Springs, right behind those mountains is Area 51. It does look like Afghanistan, thats what the cadre was saying. It was freezing cold in there this past week...especially in the tents when we were trying to get some down time. Builds character....

and yes, thats my m4, but its got a blank firing adapter and miles gear attached

A little. those mountains in Vegas look exactly like Afghanistan does, with a tint of red to them.

Those mountains are near Mt. Charleston BP. That's where I hike when I go to Vegas. That's why they looked so damn familiar. They're off route 95. If Vinny's where I think he is they had a huge crash there of the USAF Thunderbirds.

Archived