why is being a giant simpler and more laid back then being a jet

jetsrule128

"It's going great," Ware said of life as a Giant. "I went from over there to over here and we're in the Super Bowl. It's just been a great experience." He said with the Giants, "It seems a lot simpler, a lot more laid-back" than it was with the Jets.

what do you think he means by this

"It's going great," Ware said of life as a Giant. "I went from over there to over here and we're in the Super Bowl. It's just been a great experience." He said with the Giants, "It seems a lot simpler, a lot more laid-back" than it was with the Jets.

Uh ..Maybe Mangini's Training/Boot Camp??

Now take a Lap 128 and don't ever question the Mangenius :)

Dude, your obsession over a Former practice squad player on the Jets is disturbing. Seek Help.

I guess when you are sitting on the bench with your thumb up your ass, it is pretty easy to be laid back. He better hope that Jacobs, Bradshaw and Droughns go down otherwise he may find himself searching for his helmet while feeling his testicles creep up into his body cavity.

If Jacobs, bradshaw and Droughns go down, it still doesn't matter. He'll be inactive.

it is always greener when you are on the winning side..
Heh, the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, alright. Probably because the Jets will bite until I kick the pail - all while Danny Ware collects a paycheck the likes of which I'll never see.

Personally, I think it means.... Tom Coughlin is a coach that knows what he is doing, and isn't running a professional football team like its a ****ing pee-wee league team. Coughlin administers discipline where necessary, but he isn't so far up the asses of his players that he can't see the forest through the trees. It means he plays for a team that has an identity and is doing nothing but trying to be the Giants, as opposed to being in a situation where the team and coach are trying to be the Patriots, or better said: something they are not.

To me, it means: Mangini is a hack.

What does that mean to Jets fans? We are going to have to endure watching the Jets and the NFL realize that here is another assistant that was elevated to HC too early in his career, and we get to watch the highs and lows as this becomes obvious.

Personally, I think it means.... Tom Coughlin is a coach that knows what he is doing, and isn't running a professional football team like its a ****ing pee-wee league team. Coughlin administers discipline where necessary, but he isn't so far up the asses of his players that he can't see the forest through the trees. It means he plays for a team that has an identity and is doing nothing but trying to be the Giants, as opposed to being in a situation where the team and coach are trying to be the Patriots, or better said: something they are not.

What does that mean to Jets fans? We are going to have to endure watching the Jets and the NFL realize that here is another assistant that was elevated to HC too early in his career, and we get to watch the highs and lows as this becomes obvious.

Which is funny cause that is exactly what Coughlin was his entire career until this season. The ultimate hard ass on the players.

You don't have to coddle players. You do though have to know when to lighten up. It took Coughlin 13 years to figure it out.

Mangini will be fine. As good as he was in 06 when he was Mangenius he was just as bad in 07 as Man@ss. Now we just need to know where it goes from there. If the Jets improve he will continue as Jets HC, if he has another year like 07 most likely he will be gone.

Amazing how 4 weeks changes things. If the Giants lost in the first round of the playoffs again, Coughlin would have been fired. Now he $hits gold bricks and his approach is the best. When a team is winning, their coaches approach is the best at that moment, no matter if he is a hard ass or soft players coach

And these were the exact same complaints against Coughlin his entire career. Does fining players for not being 5 minutes early to meetings not ring a bell? This is just stupid because everyone was getting the pitchforks ready to skewer Coughlin up until a few weeks ago. I swear, some people just do not pay attention around here.

Archived