Story about my new avatar

jetsrule128

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haha, the orphans weren't even at the gang meeting, chumps!

orphansleader.jpg

Leader of the Orphans who at first gets a little lippy with The Warriors for invading their turf, but is persuaded by Swan and The Fox to let them through. However, Mercy stirs up some trouble and the Orphans come running after The Warriors with weapons such as razor blades. "You see what you get when you mess with The Orphans!".

orphan.jpg

The Orphan with the huge afro is second in command to the leader. He makes the point that to The Warriors that the Orphans have a heavy reputation by showing newspaper clippings of their raids. He appears later on wielding a weapon, and looks surprised when he sees a molotov ****tail being lit.

:rl:

Okay, geys, I lied. His sister is not hot. At least, you wouldn't think she was. The only profile picture I can find of her makes her look (I have been told) like a man. I did not want her or myself to be insulted by your relentless derisive remarks, especially Lurker, the homo, so I dedided to post a picture of the hottest girl ever on a reality t.v. show. Gordon (that's my buddy) had a poster of her in his room, and we also think that most of the people on these message boards are immature because they have nothing better to do than to post about a football team that plays in NEW JERSEY. BTW, I'm not any of the friends that are shown on the main screen of his myspace page.

THURSDAY 1-31-2008

I was assulted yesterday afternoon at 3:47 PM by a large black man one half mile outside of the grounds the Jets use as their training camp, in Uniondale, New York. This made me think of Danny Ware. Even though Danny Ware would be inactive (should of stayed with the Jets)

Okay, geys, I lied. His sister is not hot. At least, you wouldn't think she was. The only profile picture I can find of her makes her look (I have been told) like a man. I did not want her or myself to be insulted by your relentless derisive remarks, especially Lurker, the homo, so I dedided to post a picture of the hottest girl ever on a reality t.v. show. Gordon (that's my buddy) had a poster of her in his room, and we also think that most of the people on these message boards are immature because they have nothing better to do than to post about a football team that plays in NEW JERSEY. BTW, I'm not any of the friends that are shown on the main screen of his myspace page.

THURSDAY 1-31-2008

I was assulted yesterday afternoon at 3:47 PM by a large black man one half mile outside of the grounds the Jets use as their training camp, in Uniondale, New York. This made me think of Danny Ware. Even though Danny Ware would be inactive (should of stayed with the Jets)

What? :shutit:

THURSDAY 1-31-2008

Whoever hacked his account, I salute you.

great i did nothing wrong just made a couple posts

You posted the same meaningless banter that you've posted under a multitude of other screen names.

I never understood, where's the joy in coming to a site, posting nonsense, making an ass out of yourself and then getting banned, over and over?

don't listen to him

Yeah, right. you have much more credibility than GM. :rolleyes:

I forwarded the info via PM;)

Thanks!

great i did nothing wrong just made a couple posts

Kid, why don't you just try having fun with the board, heh? you have a long leash here. get over whatever issues you have with TGG and GM, and put a period on the end of it. MMMMKay?

You posted the same meaningless banter that you've posted under a multitude of other screen names.

I never understood, where's the joy in coming to a site, posting nonsense, making an ass out of yourself and then getting banned, over and over?

WORD!! :tumbleweed:

Yeah, right. you have much more credibility than GM. :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Kid, why don't you just try having fun with the board, heh? you have a long leash here. get over whatever issues you have with TGG and GM, and put a period on the end of it. MMMMKay?

:rl::rl::rl:

So it's because I'm a homo that I don't like you. Thanks for finally telling me. I was always wondering what it was.

THURSDAY 1-31-2008

I think I'm going to hang this on my wall as a reminder.

what do you do for a living mr koz

also i have no problem with tgg it's a great site

jn has way smarter jets fans and much nicer people

what do you do for a living mr koz

also i have no problem with tgg it's a great site

jn has way smarter jets fans and much nicer people

Then why send me this?

THe gang green is for losers. They dissed me for being infatuated with a reality tv star. Jetnation is the granddaddy of all jet site. The gangreen has a bunch of losers weith nothing better to do than constantly post about the jets

Archived