Story about my new avatar

jetsrule128

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is a picute of my close friend (he is not my lover). We grew up together after I moved to Long Island, and we always are spending time together. He asked me "why don't you put a picture of me on one of those jets websites" and i thought "why not" so there he is as my new avatar. Sonofabitch! This dude is a hard core reality tv fan. He likes some other stuff, too. Are you guys familiar with "myspace"? his "myspace" name is: "Exiles are cooler than you." He is from North Bellmore New York. He is overweight. He goes to Nassau Community College. He is a fan of the Rolling Stones. He likes Chuck Norris (if you know what I mean ;)) He likes Taco Bell. His dad is awesome.

His sister is hot.

Holy Cr*p, HAH. One of the best things I've ever read. I shrieked out loud.

You posted the same meaningless banter that you've posted under a multitude of other screen names.

I never understood, where's the joy in coming to a site, posting nonsense, making an ass out of yourself and then getting banned, over and over?

Funny I never understood signing up on a site then posting 16 times in 24 months. :Nuts:

Funny I never understood signing up on a site then posting 16 times in 24 months. :Nuts:

Eh, I probably have less than eight posts at JI in the past year. I tried to go on there last night, but it wouldn't let me post because I wasn't on the "white list". Only reason I went on was because I saw some gross inaccuracies in a post on Russell Carter while I was googling something. Guy claimed he never did anything after his rookie year and played his last couple of years with Washington. IIRC, he had three interceptions in the playoffs and broke up what would have been a go ahead TD to Slaughter in regulation. He finished up with the Raiders, not the Skins.

Carter had a ton of leg problems, but was always very good when healthy. Sort of a DB version of Marvin Jones. He was traded in '88 to the Colts but failed his physical. Then he was shipped to the Raiders (I think they were in LA then) for a conditional sixth. It was part of the genius Joe Walton post strike purge that dumped Klecko, Mehl and Gastineau and gutted the team and paved the way for the Coslett-Carroll-Kotite era. Guess I should have just put this in the wiki.

Eh, I probably have less than eight posts at JI in the past year. I tried to go on there last night, but it wouldn't let me post because I wasn't on the "white list". Only reason I went on was because I saw some gross inaccuracies in a post on Russell Carter while I was googling something. Guy claimed he never did anything after his rookie year and played his last couple of years with Washington. IIRC, he had three interceptions in the playoffs and broke up what would have been a go ahead TD to Slaughter in regulation. He finished up with the Raiders, not the Skins.

Carter had a ton of leg problems, but was always very good when healthy. Sort of a DB version of Marvin Jones. He was traded in '88 to the Colts but failed his physical. Then he was shipped to the Raiders (I think they were in LA then) for a conditional sixth. It was part of the genius Joe Walton post strike purge that dumped Klecko, Mehl and Gastineau and gutted the team and paved the way for the Coslett-Carroll-Kotite era. Guess I should have just put this in the wiki.

And what's stopping you?

Dude, not for nothing. but your little pop gun wasn't really putting a dent into him. :Nuts:

LOL, me and Lurker had agreed to both give 128 neg rep as much as possible. I got him 8 times in the last 2 days. It may not be the neg rep bomb you guys can use, but it was fun nonetheless. We have to fill up that red bar now.:lol:

WTF's the "white list? " BTW JI's a crap site we're talking JN here. The Koz dude's got 16 posts HERE in 2 years.

LOL, me and Lurker had agreed to both give 128 neg rep as much as possible. I got him 8 times in the last 2 days. It may not be the neg rep bomb you guys can use, but it was fun nonetheless. We have to fill up that red bar now.:lol:

You don't want to get the neg rep reputation that Lurker has. :biggrin:

WTF's the "white list? " BTW JI's a crap site we're talking JN here. The Koz dude's got 16 posts HERE in 2 years.

Sticking up for 128? ;)

I don't know what the **** constitutes a white list. Frankly, I don't care. I assume it has to do with my using an overseas IP. No matter how crappy JI is, almost every time I have posted over there it was in a conversation with somebody that posts here. Unless it's some moron badmouthing Russell ****ing Carter!

The Koz dude's got 16 posts HERE in 2 years.

And you've got over 8000 in 2 years. I'd venture to guess that not one of those posts is worth reading a 2nd time over.

Are you really that immature to base someone's "worth" to the board based soley upon their post-count? JN didn't strike me as the sort of place where everything revolved around post-count.

Why so defensive of the resident clown? That's not you in the picture is it?

If you're going to insult me, you've got to wake up earlier in the morning and try much, much harder.

And you've got over 8000 in 2 years. I'd venture to guess that not one of those posts is worth reading a 2nd time over.

Are you really that you base someone's "worth" to the board based soley upon their post-count? JN didn't strike me as the sort of place where everything revolved around post-count.

If you're going to insult me, you've got to wake up earlier in the morning and try much, much harder.

No busting balls until you send Smizzy your completed net worth statement.

Are you really that immature to base someone's "worth" to the board based soley upon their post-count? JN didn't strike me as the sort of place where everything revolved around post-count.

You have to excuse Thai Jet. he gets very defensive when you pick on his ''internet children''. who in the past have been 1)JF16 2)SBIIICHAMPS 3)Penny2Coles and now 4)jetsrule128. he seems to think there should be a kindergarten area for the kids, and an adult area for the adults on all Jets message boards. and then he'll turn around and bash ''young Barton'' who is only 18 years old. so he's a bit hypocritical. ;)

He's overly protective of some of the youngins, but not all of them.

You have to excuse Thai Jet. he gets very defensive when you pick on ''his internet children''. who in the past have been 1)JF16 2)SBIIICHAMPS 3)Penny2Coles and now 4)jetsrule128. he seems to think there should be a kindergarten area for the kids, and an adult area for the adults on all Jets message boards. and then he'll turn around and bash ''young Barton'' who is only 18 years old. so he's a bit hypocritical. ;)

He's overly protective of some of the youngins, but not all of them.

I remember that kindergarten area. max had to shut it down cause joebaby kept recruiting them for other sites ;)

Archived