PS3 starting to show its real power.

ECURB

EA sports better step up their game and deliver a football game up to these system's potential.

Ecurb, you hear anything that the NFL is upset at EA sports because they received poor grades from the BBB?

That would be hilarious. Yank their exclusive license and let someone else make a football game too. I used to be the biggest EA fan but they have went down the tubes.

That would be hilarious. Yank their exclusive license and let someone else make a football game too. I used to be the biggest EA fan but they have went down the tubes.

Look up the game BackBreaker, it's aiming to be the first next-gen football game, with great AI and tackling system. Too bad they can't use real players. The game originally was started by a group of scientists trying to develop more natural movement in games, or something like that.

What do you mean? What games does the 360 have that the PS3 doesn't?

Gears of War. But that was good while it lasted. Multi-player was boring and single player was just too short. I am not much of a fan of Halo 3. There's also Mass Effect, Bioshock, Forza 2. Right now what does the PS3 have that is just as good if not better than those?

Gears of War. But that was good while it lasted. Multi-player was boring and single player was just too short. I am not much of a fan of Halo 3. There's also Mass Effect, Bioshock, Forza 2. Right now what does the PS3 have that is just as good if not better than those?

None. I can't think of one ps3 exclusive game that I have any great interest in or I'd have a ps3 right now.

There is only one exclusive ps3 title i have played and that was heavenly sword...my friend has it. solid game, but not enough to make me buy the system just for that.

I still love playing my 360...halo 3, gears of war, rock band, and bioshock are my current favorites

None. I can't think of one ps3 exclusive game that I have any great interest in or I'd have a ps3 right now.

I guess my question depends on your taste but I think the least controversial and most correct answer would be few, not none. I really liked the Ratchet & Clank series and Uncharted looks awesome, but I don't have the money. Not to mention Warhawk looks pretty good. Other than those though for me there's nothing. Although, that will change in 08/09. God of War 3, GT 4, MGS 5, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, to name a few.

I guess my question depends on your taste but I think the least controversial and most correct answer would be few, not none. I really liked the Ratchet & Clank series and Uncharted looks awesome, but I don't have the money. Not to mention Warhawk looks pretty good. Other than those though for me there's nothing. Although, that will change in 08/09. God of War 3, GT 4, MGS 5, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, to name a few.

I'm speaking for myself. If there was a game I wanted to have on ps3 exclusively I'd have the system.

I'm speaking for myself. If there was a game I wanted to have on ps3 exclusively I'd have the system.

What does the 360 have that the PS3 doesnt?

Halo and Gears are over-rated... SOCOM and Metal Gear will surpass them....

Halo is over-rated. It gets boring too quick. Ever since the original one they've been slipping. Gears has awesome single player and graphics, although it is quite short. I didn't like its multiplayer.

SOCOM and Metal Gear are totally different than these games, so I don't even see how you can compare them.

I love Halo and I love Gears of War. I play them online (halo especially-it was made for that). If it was exclusive to the ps3 I would have gone with that system.

That is why there are nintendos, xboxes, and playstations and computer games. We all have different preferences. Numbers mean nothing in my opinion..I go with what I want as a gamer, not who bought how many copies of what game.

• 3 weeks later...

i have ps3 and have had 360 since launch,every game so far that has been produced for both machines is better on the 360 .this will change once developers have spent more time with the ps3 which as it stands i am using solely as a blu-ray player

i have ps3 and have had 360 since launch,every game so far that has been produced for both machines is better on the 360 .this will change once developers have spent more time with the ps3 which as it stands i am using solely as a blu-ray player

That is not true at all. Burnout has better textures, faster loading screens, etc on the PS3 version. Oblivion has better draw distance, way faster loading screens, better textures, more gameplay (includes Knights of the Nine, which you have to buy/download on the 360 unless you get the GOTY edition. Also, MLB 2k8 for the PS3 will have extra content because they could fit it on the disc, while the 360 will get none of that because of the small size of DVD-9. That's all I know of offhand, ask ecurb for the rest.

Archived