thoughts -n- prayers

Brenjetsfan

for Jet/g on her shoulder surgery ....

since I can't post on other site, I am sure you'll see this here.

Also TMAC for a speedy recovery.... 8)

I Second that to both of them Brenjetsfan!

Here's hoping jg recovers quickly. Thanks for the wishes as well. I am feeling much better today. Until last nite I was ready to back and make them get it right. Only a few more hurdles for me, like a shower/bandage change, and another issue we won't discuss, and things will be peachy. Your turn, jg. Go get 'em.

Let me know if you need help in the shower, T-Mac. :oops:

Bren and I were talking about coming to visit you on Saturday. You up for company?

Here's hoping jg recovers quickly. Thanks for the wishes as well. I am feeling much better today. Until last nite I was ready to back and make them get it right. Only a few more hurdles for me, like a shower/bandage change, and another issue we won't discuss, and things will be peachy. Your turn, jg. Go get 'em.

Let me know if you need help in the shower, T-Mac. :oops:

Bren and I were talking about coming to visit you on Saturday. You up for company?

The guy just had hernia surgey. No way he is up for a Bren - GGG visit.

Sorry Tom. Gotta get better first! Priorities man. :shock:

Now that would certainly take my mind off the wounds. I'll start the water. C'mon over! Disregard Max, when he had it done they operated at the wrong head.

OUCH.

There was a half price specials on a frontal labotomy when I went in. Instead of the normal $20 copay it was only $10.

No way I was passing that up!

for what??? enlighten me TS.... i was talking exotic drinks.. with curly straws and umbrellas..:lol:

A euphemism is replacing an object in a sentence with a like object. For instance:

"Would you like to come over and eat some sausage tonight?"

"Eat some sausage" is a euphemism for "give Tom Shane oral sex." Thank you. Class dismissed.

A euphemism is replacing an object in a sentence with a like object. For instance:

"Would you like to come over and eat some sausage tonight?"

"Eat some sausage" is a euphemism for "give Tom Shane oral sex." Thank you. Class dismissed.

oh my... :oops: anyway i think that would piss max off...and i dont want him to get mad at me ...he already took my title away once...

Salt on the rim? What kind of site do you think this is GG. Consider yourself warned you freak.

Tom sorry she spoke to you that way. Thanks for PMing me about her. It won't happen again.

Salt on the rim? What kind of site do you think this is GG. Consider yourself warned you freak.

Tom sorry she spoke to you that way. Thanks for PMing me about her. It won't happen again.

Max, I'm still rattled. I need to go to a prayer meeting tonight, dammit. :lol:

still trying to find that sense of humor i see... hmmm..not working :roll:

I think instead of going to the naughty corner she must be demoted of the QUEEN title ..being she promotes GAMBLING..SHANE?.... :wink:

Sorry GG had to put my 25cents in :lol:

I think instead of going to the naughty corner she must be demoted of the QUEEN title ..being she promotes GAMBLING..SHANE?.... :wink:

Sorry GG had to put my 25cents in :lol:

LOL..did i miss something bren? i am not getting this gambling thing...?? :roll::lol:

Archived