Anyone ever use HGH??

Jetman_67

I don't exercise, but I don't know why a Dr. couldn't authorize a SHORT regimen to get a base of muscle going for someone already exercising.

that muscle would accelerate fat loss, and might help keep someone from becoming dejected after 3 weeks and quitting. like me. many times.

I just started taking HGH recently, and have not really noticed anything. At least not yet. Its been over a week and no real increase in energy or improvement in my workout. Does this stuff take a long time to start working?

jetman why risk your health? If you want to be healthy lay off the sweets and run. Yur not good looking enough for any supplement to make any difference.

Just sayin......

Jetman, It's probably not working because it's not HGH. Realy HGH is about 2-3 grand for a 1 week supply. I hardly doubt you can afford that on a PT Cruiser salary. Throw that crap you bought out and chalk it up to another one of the countless stupid ideas you've had.

I just started taking HGH recently, and have not really noticed anything. At least not yet. Its been over a week and no real increase in energy or improvement in my workout. Does this stuff take a long time to start working?

nah i thought about but im so good and big right now it wouldnt give any of tha bums any hope to beat me on tha court or tha feild

ya dig

Jetman, It's probably not working because it's not HGH. Realy HGH is about 2-3 grand for a 1 week supply. I hardly doubt you can afford that on a PT Cruiser salary. Throw that crap you bought out and chalk it up to another one of the countless stupid ideas you've had.

seriously lol

Archived