man nabbed after marijuana sale ad on the Internet

RSJ

Bridgeport man nabbed after marijuana sale ad on the Internet

ASSOCIATED PRESS

Article Last Updated: 02/01/2008 12:27:36 PM EST

STAMFORD -- If you're looking to sell high-grade marijuana, Craigslist may not be the place to do it.

A Bridgeport man learned that the hard way when the "buyer" who contacted him turned out to be an undercover officer, Stamford police said.

Police said Steven Zahorsky, 24, posted an ad for "Mary Jane in Fairfield County." The ad offered a half-ounce of "A plus" marijuana for $220 and the same amount of "B plus" marijuana for $160.

Stamford Lt. Jon Fontneau said officers spotted the ad and responded, claiming to be a painting crew interested in buying drugs during a work break.

Zahorsky allegedly agreed to sell three-quarters of an ounce of marijuana at an Interstate 95 rest stop, Fontneau said.

Police said they arrived Wednesday afternoon and called Zahorsky's cell phone. He answered and agreed to meet at the rest stop McDonald's in 15 minutes.

Zahorsky allegedly stopped at the undercover officer's car and took $320 in cash in exchange for the marijuana, police said.

When Stamford and Darien officers arrested Zahorsky, he claimed he was at the McDonald's to eat and had no idea why police were arresting him, Fontneau said.

He said police found $320 on Zahorsky and the undercover officer's number on his cell phone.

They searched Zahorsky's Bridgeport apartment and found three bags of marijuana and one bag of hallucinogenic mushrooms, along with a shotgun, ammunition and a digital scale, Fontneau said. Zahorsky was charged with several

drug charges and released on $10,000 bond. He is due back in Stamford Superior Court on Feb. 13. No one answered the phone at a number listed for Zahorsky. People from 450 cities can post classified ads and opinions on Craigslist.

Brilliant.

what are you smoking? mexican mud brick? i've been told--ahem--that $90 to $120 a quarter is the going rate for KB. and this was years ago when i was in school. it's gotta be more now. (drugs are subject to inflationary pressure, right?? :confused:)

You burner.

eh, haven't touched the stuff in years. it was fun for awhile when i had no responsibilities but i tried it once a couple years ago at a party and it just made me paranoid. kept worrying about work, rent, etc. not worth it.
hahaha ......Quick...Shut the lights off and close the shades

Hurry up ....who's that? what was that noise? who's there?? stop messin' around man!! lol

what are you smoking? mexican mud brick? i've been told--ahem--that $90 to $120 a quarter is the going rate for KB. and this was years ago when i was in school. it's gotta be more now. (drugs are subject to inflationary pressure, right?? :confused:)

Wow, no, you can get it ALOT cheaper than that. i have never even seen any that was that expensive, even the really really good ****. even half that cost would be expensive to me.

eh, haven't touched the stuff in years. it was fun for awhile when i had no responsibilities but i tried it once a couple years ago at a party and it just made me paranoid. kept worrying about work, rent, etc. not worth it.

It had the same effect on me, which is why I stopped years back too.

Thanks alot Bernanke!!! Right Moses?

Wow, no, you can get it ALOT cheaper than that. i have never even seen any that was that expensive, even the really really good ****. even half that cost would be expensive to me.

a comment like that makes me think you never even seen good **** before and smoke schwag.

a comment like that makes me think you never even seen good **** before and smoke schwag.

arrrrrgh, it's captain blacklung! a piece of advice: dope isn't supposed to taste like kingsford briquettes.

im not smoking anything johnny green balls

Archived