Anyone else find the timing of the return of spygate funny?

Jetlag

This senator decides about 5 days before the Super Bowl to start raising questions like these?

Hey Goodell guess what buddy, you're not above the law. Maybe you shouldn't have pissed off members of the government by ignoring them for months. Hell hath no fury like a government official scorned.

Hopefully we can get some black ops to kidnap Ernie Adams for a the next 2 days. I mean he shouldn't be missed that much. He doesn't have a real position on the team anyway...right Bill?

Anyway we can get Sharon Shenocca to declare she is having Bills secret lovechild?

Arlen Specter is a POS. Goodell and Bellichick are dirtbags, and the NFL's a joke, but Specter is just grandstanding.

Nice to know at least one US Senator has his priorities in order:

http://www.whywewhisper.com/stop-whispering

I sincerely feel it has just as much to do with spite. Goodell thought he was going to be slick and hopefully not answer some irrelevant politicians questions. So this old bag bid his time and sprung at the worst moment possible for the NFL.

What do you think JM, will this have any affect on the Patriots entering this game? Maybe they'll go out and double the spread just to make a point.

This senator decides about 5 days before the Super Bowl to start raising questions like these?

Hey Goodell guess what buddy, you're not above the law. Maybe you shouldn't have pissed off members of the government by ignoring them for months. Hell hath no fury like a government official scorned.

Hopefully we can get some black ops to kidnap Ernie Adams for a the next 2 days. I mean he shouldn't be missed that much. He doesn't have a real position on the team anyway...right Bill?

Anyway we can get Sharon Shenocca to declare she is having Bills secret lovechild?

greg easterbrook was writing columns about this months ago. no one listened

I sincerely feel it has just as much to do with spite. Goodell thought he was going to be slick and hopefully not answer some irrelevant politicians questions. So this old bag bid his time and sprung at the worst moment possible for the NFL.

What do you think JM, will this have any affect on the Patriots entering this game? Maybe they'll go out and double the spread just to make a point.

I'm just so thoroughly disgusted at this point. Football was supposed to be a distraction away from all the mindless political crap in this world--- a few hours on Sunday to enjoy a game----

There's just no integrity left to anything. The whole world has gone completely nuts.

I'm just so thoroughly disgusted at this point. Football was supposed to be a distraction away from all the mindless political crap in this world--- a few hours on Sunday to enjoy a game----

There's just no integrity left to anything. The whole world has gone completely nuts.

I agree with you 100% but after this miserable season I am happy to have Spector bust the NFL's, and subsequently, Belly and the Pats' hairy, arrogant, balls.

POTW.

I agree, this is why I stopped watching baseball. Because of the greed and unlevel playing fields. Looks like the NFL had the same thing going on.

Archived