Anybody want to get a Forza 2 game going tonight?

El Gringo Loco

They are going to be selling it as a separate game... I cant wait for GT5... that should be GREAT

Yes, should be a great! I'm just waiting on the right time to pounce on a PS3, right now between the Wii, 360, and DS, I have too much software, too little time. :)

I have a stack of games still in the cellophane, no time anymore. :(

Sorry man, I was at a friend's house and we were playing CoD on our 360s. I didn't bring Forza and he doesn't have it, but I saw you online.

We need more JNers to step to the plate so we can get some team JN races going.

I've never tried team racing, have you?

A lot of UK guys on Forza 2 now, those guys are diehards, I have like 9 English guys on my buddy list and a Scotsman. These guys race for HOURS!

I'd probably suck now at Forza, but I can give it a go. Unfortunately, I have no time at all on week days and weekends are limited until after I get all my crap done.

Also, are those guys all in the same clan, or have the same name in their bio or something, because if so I think I saw them on your friend's list.

I'd probably suck now at Forza, but I can give it a go. Unfortunately, I have no time at all on week days and weekends are limited until after I get all my crap done.

Also, are those guys all in the same clan, or have the same name in their bio or something, because if so I think I saw them on your friend's list.

I know that a few of them know each other, there from the UK drift clan.

You were racing great last time we ran em' ,We'll get around to it sooner or later, we just need to find 2 Padawan Learners to get a team.

Thanks again for the gift cars, That 1997 RX-7 is sick!

Archived